• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should not be forced to wear a mask. So why is he not wearing one? So is his son going to be booked for being out wo a mask? Where does it stop? What restrictions need to be in place? Give more and more freedoms away. There are studies that say a mask does no good. So if someone wears a mask. Touches their face frequently to adjust the mask but do not use sanitizer after doing so. They spread it to what they touch. This is ridiculous that people follow so easily.
I was just talkin about wearing masks in general not being forced by the government.

I would hope he would use his second term not to be a joke to our country and not dive us deep into a recession. If he can just learn to shut up sometimes and not talk about stuff he doesn't know anything about he might be more bearable. Ultimately if we do go deep into a recession he better unify us or we'll see some consequences of political division really show.
I agree, his off the wall comments dont help him and it might solve some of his issues.

your tactic sexism seethes through your last few posts. You’re going to melt down if biden wins and a woman is the VP and eventual prez.
Lol. Nope. Sorry I just look forward to seeing everyone bashing him also. It will happen. No matter who’s in office this country the division will get worse. You might be close to your free health care, free education, free money after all.

Lol. Nope. Sorry I just look forward to seeing everyone bashing him also. It will happen. No matter who’s in office this country the division will get worse. You might be close to your free health care, free education, free money after all.

I’m one of the last to call sexism, racism, etc... ask shaggy who sees my posts on ampol. But you really are triggered by the idea of a “Lady President”.
It’s sexist man.

People should not be forced to wear a mask. So why is he not wearing one? So is his son going to be booked for being out wo a mask? Where does it stop? What restrictions need to be in place? Give more and more freedoms away. There are studies that say a mask does no good. So if someone wears a mask. Touches their face frequently to adjust the mask but do not use sanitizer after doing so. They spread it to what they touch. This is ridiculous that people follow so easily.

Yup. The early messaging was not to wear a mask because they are ineffective for people who dont have it. It was supposedly on good for stopping sick people from spreading it.

If the change in thinking is that many people have it so wearing a mask stops it then that's an angle worth considering. If not then it's a waste of time and resources.

I’m one of the last to call sexism, racism, etc... ask shaggy who sees my posts on ampol. But you really are triggered by the idea of a “Lady President”.
It’s sexist man.
Lol. You don’t know me. If you read back you will see I said I would like Blackburn to run for WH awhile back. So I’m far from sexist. So don’t call me something I’m not. I just don’t won’t a liberal Lady President. Big difference. Give me a lady that is middle of road she gets my vote.

This may be an area we disagree with strongly. The division will only get as bad as WE allow it to be. I use to get in the mud and really disliked people over on ampol and when I had my son all that changed. We dont have to hate each other for our beliefs. I'd sure hope people allow me to have mine so why should I hate you for having yours? Now there are limits to the beliefs I'll allow before having an issue. Racism, sexism, those things cant be tolerated and t will not like you if you have those beliefs. Theres a lot behind the saying that the world is what we make it. We can make it divisive or we can respect each other regardless of views.

I would hope he would use his second term not to be a joke to our country and not dive us deep into a recession. If he can just learn to shut up sometimes and not talk about stuff he doesn't know anything about he might be more bearable. Ultimately if we do go deep into a recession he better unify us or we'll see some consequences of political division really show.
Consequences of political division would be?

Lol. You don’t know me. If you read back you will see I said I would like Blackburn to run for WH awhile back. So I’m far from sexist. So don’t call me something I’m not. I just don’t won’t a liberal Lady President. Big difference. Give me a lady that is middle of road she gets my vote.

I’m not calling you a sexist. I thought the comments were sexist. I don’t know you. You’re right there.

This is not a smart ass question, just a genuine curiosity... what are some of yall going to do if Trump wins in November?
As of right now.. I think he will. Then I guess I'll continue to watch him screw up and divide the country... pat himself on the back when no one else does (unless it's the lemming on Fox)... send out juvenile tweets calling people names... creating his own version of the Swamp with unqualified cronies or family filling appointed spots and getting govt contracts... watch the national debt and deficit skyrocket at levels never seen before... watch him continue to fail as a leader and play the blame game when he is called out on it. Yeah.. just like what we are seeing now

Now 1 out of every 4 going hungry.

???
He would be perfect free free free personality for the commercial.

Why not back load the months of loans onto the end of the mortgage? That would be immediate relief and banks arent wiping loans off the books just readjusting the time frame for which they get their money and people dont lose their homes.

karma. Should have minded their own business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back