• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the last paragraph of the story you posted.

"Prosecutors, in filing the injunction, cited their unsafe products and argued that Genesis is a “secular organization” and not a church. On its website, Genesis describes itself as a “non-religious” church and a “very loose-knit organization.”

The word "church" in the story title, in my opinion, gives the wrong impression of these idiots.

@Matthew70 here's a video for ya.

Ok thank you Shaggy. I never denied no one was not dying from this virus. Ok so more are going to die. Only way to completely stop this virus for maybe a month or 2 is totally shut down every single faction of America. Essential workers like power plants and water and other branches. Get to their work places and no one goes to and from those places. Including medical personnel at hospitals. They can not go home to their families. So Shaggy you appoint how long you want to say shut down. No Amazon, Walmart or any place open. Completely shut everything off. Then open up but if one case comes back shut down again right? Because one case leads to many. So police do not go near or arrest anyone. Don’t want to spread it to jails or prisons. Or police to get it. All news broadcast from homes. Why are they in the news rooms? They could be spreading it. We let the military place necessity items at our porches if need anything. Let’s get rid of this virus right? That’s the point of a shutdown? Can’t be to not overwhelm hospitals because that’s not happening. No flights either. All airlines completely shut down. All homeless rounded up and isolated. That is only way to get rid of this virus right? The govt will send us money. Depend on the govt. so shaggy you and I need to stay home till this virus is gone. Everyone does. Hope everyone has ammo because they will need it. I am asking is that what you are asking Americans to do? Do you believe we need to stay shut down longer and for how long? When does this end?

I wonder how many would have been saved if Cuomo and de Blasio had reacted better and not let people still work. They should have totally shut down every single faction. Blocked streets. No flights and subways. Trash no collection. No coming outta houses. No groceries open. Every single state governor could be blamed. Not just trump. It’s clear that Trump failed. We’re past hearing about it. What is the solution and end time for all you wanting to stay closed. The thumbs down is useless. Tell us your solutions instead of stay shut down. Every single person here that even goes outta their house could be spreading it. Even if to work or to grocery. So don’t say you can’t be infecting people. Some never know they had it or carrying it.

“I HATE it when I’m being told to care about public health! I’m so selfish, I don’t give a crap about what happens to anyone around me!”

- you

you and literally everyone else having a little hissy fit about being locked in for not even 5 weeks. Instead of demanding suspension of mortgage, rent, utilities, car payments, etc., you demand to go back to work so you can potentially expose yourselves. Just.. wow. Super wow. This is why I don’t post in this thread anymore. The things I read here by certain posters just.. makes my brain implode
Must be nice if you can DEMAND to not pay your rent or mortgage. Maybe you will help this guy, since you seem to be in good shape. Any auto, home, and Utility payments will come due and all at once. Most people live paycheck to paycheck
in the the US. I'm sure they will have enough money stashed in a coffee can.

Last edited:
Must be nice if you can DEMAND to not pay your rent or mortgage. Maybe you will help this guy, since your seem to be in good shape. Any auto, home, and Utility payments will come due and all at once. Most people live paycheck to paycheck
in the the US. I'm sure they will have enough money stashed in a coffee can.

Exactly. That’s the whole argument is if we want to open up and take care of ourselves and families. We are said to not care. Some scream stay shut down but yet give no solutions how people do not lose everything and don’t go hungry. So to heck with those that lose everything it’s all about saving some but costing millions their livelihoods. Yes everyone call and demand to be able not to pay your mortgages, utilities and etc. wonder if we go to gas pumps we can demand free gas???‍♂️

Breaking911 (@Breaking911) Tweeted:
BREAKING: Los Angeles mayor announces L.A. is now the first major city in America to offer free COVID-19 testing to all residents, regardless if they have symptoms or not

Good news just don’t know how you know when to test or who and who pays for it and how often you test.

I wonder how many would have been saved if Cuomo and de Blasio had reacted better and not let people still work. They should have totally shut down every single faction. Blocked streets. No flights and subways. Trash no collection. No coming outta houses. No groceries open. Every single state governor could be blamed. Not just trump. It’s clear that Trump failed. We’re past hearing about it. What is the solution and end time for all you wanting to stay closed. The thumbs down is useless. Tell us your solutions instead of stay shut down. Every single person here that even goes outta their house could be spreading it. Even if to work or to grocery. So don’t say you can’t be infecting people. Some never know they had it or carrying it.

Yes but ultimately it started with Trump who is too lazy to bother reading his briefing books. Sorry, but it does. Also it should never have been left to the states to begin with. That suggests to me that Trump just didn't want to take the time to deal with it.

First off if you believe what you read from the Washington Post regarding classified daily intelligence briefings you are misguided. Im sure there was something in those briefs, there are lots of things in those briefs but the article you linked to is a hit piece nothing more.

Crime worldwide is dropping at never seen levels. People arent dying from secondary causes like car crashes. Globally millions of lives have been saved.

Car crashes down = good news. Men beating the hell out of their wives and parents beating their kids? Not so much......Humans aren't wired to be cooped up but for so long. I sling brass about 3 days a week to keep my mind occupied with positive vibes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back