• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will post in here since it’s both political and virus related. Yes the virus deaths will go up no doubt but just like the flu it will be with us seasonally.

Attachments

• 0F99E092-DDB2-4F5E-B175-4CAF9D3BDE72.jpeg
    0F99E092-DDB2-4F5E-B175-4CAF9D3BDE72.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 16
You want likes for posting negative BS? The only people that like negative post during something like this are negative people. The good doctor that we all know and love didn't have this thing targeted correctly in the beginning. But he isnt the person you hate who is running for re election right?
The article is one of many you can find that points out the dearth of leadership and not only dysfunction but blatant politically motivated misinformation and diversion from the POTUS weeks ago when the warning signs were flashing red. True leadership doesn't show up when the waters are calm and the sailing is smooth. True leadership shows up in the storms of adversity and doesn't weigh the course of actions to take on how they feel it might affect their political future.

The article is one of many you can find that points out the dearth of leadership and not only dysfunction but blatant politically motivated misinformation and diversion from the POTUS weeks ago when the warning signs were flashing red. True leadership doesn't show up when the waters are calm and the sailing is smooth. True leadership shows up in the storms of adversity and doesn't weigh the course of actions to take on how they feel it might affect their political future.
So I will ask you the same question. Dr. Fauci? Yes or No? Good job? Bad job? He has been in this position for a long time.

So I will ask you the same question. Dr. Fauci? Yes or No? Good job? Bad job? He has been in this position for a long time.
Fauci isn't running for president in 2020 and you're comparing apples to oranges. Any elected official should be true leaders in this fight or they should be told to get out with votes in November. Easy as that. Authorities like Trump or even worse, GA governor Kemp were in denial or acted dumb toward the virus, and honestly if they aren't going to be a leader and work to help us out of this they shouldn't be in their position.

Trump just said Gov Pritzker of IL hasn't done well. Trump isn't for America as a whole. Trump is for the Red nation in America and remains incredibly divisive. GWB and Reagan were never that way. He's such a jerk and has no class. He needs to go away.

Trump just said Gov Pritzker of IL hasn't done well. Trump isn't for America as a whole. Trump is for the Red nation in America and remains incredibly divisive. GWB and Reagan were never that way. He's such a jerk an has bas no class.
Just look at the way the "deep-state" and the blue-media have treated him..... can you blame him for being skeptical of Dems?.... No.

Fauci isn't running for president in 2020 and you're comparing apples to oranges. Any elected official should be true leaders in this fight or they should be told to get out with votes in November. Easy as that. Authorities like Trump or even worse, GA governor Kemp were in denial or acted dumb toward the virus, and honestly if they aren't going to be a leader and work to help us out of this they shouldn't be in their position.
Trump has been LOCK STEP with Dr. Fauci from Day 1 yet Dr. Fauci is a rock star and Trump didnt act quick enough. Its amazing that people just cant admit that the entire team including Trump has done a great job. Im not comparing fruit here. Im simply pointing out great leadership. I dont know a thing about weather and not much about viruses but I know a hell of a lot about LEADERSHIP having served under and learned from some of the best. We all have our strengths here. This is one of mine

Just look at the way the "deep-state" and the blue-media have treated him..... can you blame him for being skeptical of Dems?.... No.

I don't know about the "deep state", whatever the heck that is, but I do know that Trump has brought a lot of the negative Trump media bias on himself. He's not Presidential. He's purely political. There will NEVER be untiy under him. We'll never be the United States while he's POTUS. He's horrible

Trump just said Gov Pritzker of IL hasn't done well. Trump isn't for America as a whole. Trump is for the Red nation in America and remains incredibly divisive. GWB and Reagan were never that way. He's such a jerk and has no class. He needs to go away.
When Donald Trump gets punched he hits back. So did Reagan just in a different way. Its about time a Republican president stopped taking the lefts BS!

I don't know about the "deep state", whatever the heck that is, but I do know that Trump has brought a lot of the negative Trump media bias on himself. He's not Presidential. He's purely political. There will NEVER be untiy under him. We'll never be the United States while he's POTUS. He's horrible
Please! They were spying on his ass before he was even elected. The leftist media are horribly biased and they are a-holes......just like DT!

Oh give me a break...... you know what the term "Deep state" means. However, if you're really serious and don't know, it is the underlying control that the Democrats have in this country...... Media, financial sectors, politics, etc.

Hopefully he gets 4 more years to clean the swamp out.
No doubt we are going to be dealing with hyperinflation and higher taxes. If it’s Biden then hopefully he has someone to remind him his name every day. We will not have any shortages of jokes, gifs, and laughs with him as president. I’d bet he would go down as one of worse presidents ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Donald Trump gets punched he hits back. So did Reagan just in a different way. Its about time a Republican president stopped taking the lefts BS!
Just wait till someone comes along from the other end and "punches back" to those on the right. Can't wait to see your responses then! "Boo hoo, so-and-so did this! So offended! So unprofessional!"

Just wait till someone comes along from the other end and "punches back" to those on the right. Can't wait to see your responses then! "Boo hoo, so-and-so did this! So offended! So unprofessional!"
I mean we already kind of see this from the right. So hilarious. From Starbucks announcing red-only cups for Christmas, to Nike endorsing Colin Kaepernick - you won't believe the amount of crying that happened! You'd almost confuse it for a safe space at a liberal college campus!

It really is unbelievable the first slightest sign Trump disagrees with Fuaci then Trump's an idiot and everybody begging he will listen to the great doc. But when Fauci initially didnt think this was a big deal for the US and Trump was listening Trump's an idiot....haha the hatred for this POTUS is unlike anything I've ever seen. And apparently criticism for the dr isn't warranted bc he isn't running for pres? Give me a break

It really is unbelievable the first slightest sign Trump disagrees with Fuaci then Trump's an idiot and everybody begging he will listen to the great doc. But when Fauci initially didnt think this was a big deal for the US and Trump was listening Trump's an idiot....haha the hatred for this POTUS is unlike anything I've ever seen. And apparently criticism for the dr isn't warranted bc he isn't running for pres? Give me a break
Whats amazing is the ego of people who can't give the man credit because he has an ego.

I mean we already kind of see this from the right. So hilarious. From Starbucks announcing red-only cups for Christmas, to Nike endorsing Colin Kaepernick - you won't believe the amount of crying that happened! You'd almost confuse it for a safe space at a liberal college campus!
My disapproval of a spoiled millionaire, disrespecting all the men & women who sacrificed so he has the right to concoct a so called protest, isn't even comparable to the everybody gets a trophy let me run to my safe space crowd crying you mentioned. That's funny

Trump has been LOCK STEP with Dr. Fauci from Day 1 yet Dr. Fauci is a rock star and Trump didnt act quick enough. Its amazing that people just cant admit that the entire team including Trump has done a great job. Im not comparing fruit here. Im simply pointing out great leadership. I dont know a thing about weather and not much about viruses but I know a hell of a lot about LEADERSHIP having served under and learned from some of the best. We all have our strengths here. This is one of mine
I thought about this the other day....What kind of shape would the country be in if Hillary had been elected??? Very scary thought!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back