• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very heart warming article to read.

"The campaign has been placing these orders anonymously, but Fox News learned about the effort — and sources confirmed it."

This is a very heart warming article to read.

"The campaign has been placing these orders anonymously, but Fox News learned about the effort — and sources confirmed it."

What an awesome president we have! The positives far outweighs any negatives. Results over words......

Someone may have mentioned it so please forgive me. With the economy being as INCREDIBLE as it was “pre-pandemic” can you imagine where we’d be now?

I have no doubt we’re positioned very well “post-pandemic”. Please understand, American citizens (Including my 81yr old Mom) lives matter first .... BUT - Are economy must be strong on the other side.

On a side note, I believe us Americans, will become a better people towards each other. At least that’s my hope. ❤

Last edited:
Someone may have mentioned it so please forgive me. With the economy being as INCREDIBLE as it was “pre-pandemic” can you imagine where we’d be now?

I have no doubt we’re positioned very well “post-pandemic”. Please understand, American citizens (Including my 81yr old Mom) lives matter first .... BUT - Are economy must be strong on the other side.

On a side note, I believe us Americans, will become a better people towards each other. At least that’s my hope. ❤
I hope you are right. We are roughly 3-4 weeks away give or take a few days from finding out when 50% of Americans will have no money for food or bills. We have 25% today and another 25% coming. So hopefully stimulus checks and unemployment fill the needs of those 50%.

I hope you are right. We are roughly 3-4 weeks away give or take a few days from finding out when 50% of Americans will have no money for food or bills. We have 25% today and another 25% coming. So hopefully stimulus checks and unemployment fill the needs of those 50%.

It won't. There will be another stimulus coming if not two. Gonna be adding $12-15T on the national debt by the end of this.

That Governor in Georgia is a real peach...or something. At this point I think I’d vote for a DEM over him.

it's no different than exercising on the road like everybody's doing right now.. for people that are used to exercising there are not many options.. but the fact that the state supersedes the local law is just asking for political trouble.

It won't. There will be another stimulus coming if not two. Gonna be adding $12-15T on the national debt by the end of this.
Yikes. Hyperinflation is going to be unreal in a few years.

Wait... What... Who is an embarrassment? Trump for feeding health care workers??? I am confused

That's surely a good thing to feed the workers......they aren't protesting how much food they have they are protesting their lack of PPE. Trump wants to cry about what Obama left "on the shelves" but the buck stops at trump.

He has had 3 years to restock, he had Azar asking for money to restock trump cut it by 75%.

Trump was unhinged in parts of his PC yesterday. This should be inexcusable.

It's ok though the polls about his handling of this I are starting to reflect his poor performance.

ITT: Anti-humans supporting their anti-human cult leader. Hey, he did one good thing, that surely erases all of the awful he's done, right? Right?
Take a pill. Actually take 2 because your derangement syndrome seems to be particularly bad! If things have been bad for you, you are an anomaly.

Then why did the trump admin spend the entire month of Feb pretending it was no big deal....if they knew it would be that bad on Jan 28th it boggles the mind that Trump would say and do the things he did for the next month and a half.
Do you honestly think that any administration, past or present, has been completely open with the American people when it comes to revealing something that would cause mass hysteria? NO, they ease into it and let the people acclimate. Come on man, you are smart enough to know that's how the game is played. As managers that's even how we're taught to present the hard news to our employees. Don't want to cause a panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back