• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While media and some are focused on the cases and deaths. Many food banks are being set up and many already going hungry. Italy is also saying riots are breaking out in their southern part of countries. China is starting to have riots. I will find the article but the higher unemployment goes and GDP declines the more likely of social unrest. No it’s not doom and gloom. It’s looking ahead at what can happen instead of only focused on what is in front of us.

While media and some are focused on the cases and deaths. Many food banks are being set up and many already going hungry. Italy is also saying riots are breaking out in their southern part of countries. China is starting to have riots. I will find the article but the higher unemployment goes and GDP declines the more likely of social unrest. No it’s not doom and gloom. It’s looking ahead at what can happen instead of only focused on what is in front of us.

Did you read my link from yesterday?

Amazon workers in NY and Whole food workers walking out tomorrow. Shut it all down so many want. Disruptions in supply lines. Crimes and looting will increase if this happens. Media continues to fuel the panic. But let’s just focus on the cases and deaths. Not the ones already hurting. No that’s not me thankfully.

Amazon workers in NY and Whole food workers walking out tomorrow. Shut it all down so many want. Disruptions in supply lines. Crimes and looting will increase if this happens. Media continues to fuel the panic. But let’s just focus on the cases and deaths. Not the ones already hurting. No that’s not me thankfully.

You're fueling more panic than the media. My wife just did a grocery run. Everything is running normal people out and about and no looting or rioting to be found.

You're fueling more panic than the media. My wife just did a grocery run. Everything is running normal people out and about and no looting or rioting to be found.
That is good and I would hope so. In America hopefully it does not come to that. Longer this goes on the more society will get restless. That is all I’m saying.

"Trump’s press briefing on Monday comes a day after he extended the federal guidelines on social distancing until April 30. He had earlier predicted that the country could open up around Easter, which happens on April 12, but sided with public health experts to extend the guidelines."

'The economy is number two, my focus is saving people's lives,' he said."

Trump has definitely had a major change in his tone thanks to the docs.

Here we go more political spew from the left. BO now linking Corono to Climate Change. Harping on delay response. Same guy who waited 8 months and after 1000 Americans died to claim an emergency under his watch.

Here we go more political spew from the left. BO now linking Corono to Climate Change. Harping on delay response. Same guy who waited 8 months and after 1000 Americans died to claim an emergency under his watch.
#@$%^&*!!!#####!!!

Interesting stores in major cities boarding up their stores. SF, Hollywood and Chicago to name a few.
Add this to probably why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting stores in major cities boarding up their stores. SF, Hollywood and Chicago to name a few.
Add this to probably why.
Please, please, please, please be careful with reading too much of anything into that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back