• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanders is doing much better in TN than I expected, I'm curious to see how Davidson Co. (Nashville) and Shelby Co. (Memphis) turn out once we get results there. He's doing well in and around the Knoxville area.

So are you for everyone having the same income? Is that what you want? Bring down the ones that help economy go? You do realize top will cut jobs and move their assets to other countries? I live in TN. Do you know why it is doing so well? No state income tax. The 6 most successful states in America that are growing. Can you guess which ones they are? The ones with no state income tax! More taxes will shut economy down and will drive unemployment. Oh but wait you would say just take more from the top 1% and middle class. When did it become wrong to make money and be rich or middle class?
They tried that in 1607 in Jamestown ... damn near everyone died ... then they began a bit of economic competition and BOOM ... they thrived ...

Sanders takes a 7pt lead in TX, leading in AR. Biden takes a 4pt lead in TN, leading in ME, leading in MA, leading in OK.

It's an interesting night for the D's, establishment has been pushing Biden hard lately after it looked like Sanders was gonna run away, those efforts appeared to have borne fruit, at least in the South and the East.

Colorado young voters overwhelmingly for Sanders, free stuff sells, especially to the younger folks.

Should be interesting, gonna be a slugfest between those two for a bit.

There’s no question this is a big Biden night. The biggest shockers per the betting site are in MN and MA, which Biden hadn’t been expected to even be competitive.

TX, which had until today been assumed to be a Sanders state, is too close to call. Even if Sanders wins there, Biden looks to get more delegates than earlier anticipated.

What
states are winner take all? California, who else?

Omgd
88f363e13b331b707627a22e7b4918a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None as far as I know. California is no longer winner take all like the old days.

yeah I don't think the Dems do winner take all like the Republicans do and they also have "superdelegates"

(that was part of the rant on Fox this morning with Donna Brazile)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back