• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether or not China is lying about numbers, I believe they think they have it beat. I figured this was the case when they decided to throw in those extra cases.

I'm sure wherever you get your news is the correct, unbiased version of what you want to see and hear......

This is why I read BBC world news. At least I’m not getting a slant from ultra liberal American media journalists or ultra conservative American media journalists.

This is why I read BBC world news. At least I’m not getting a slant from ultra liberal American media journalists or ultra conservative American media journalists.

Yeah one of the biggest talking points of his supporters was how could it be QPQ if Ukraine didnt even know the money was withheld.

As.we are learning from the unredacted OMB emails they knew early on. There was a congressional delegation in Ukraine in early august. They were apparently asked by Ukraine why the hold and the delegation began asking questions to OMB. OMB was trying to sell them a story.

The anti fake news crowd got sold a big pile of fake news and lies from the trump admin and his media lackeys and they drank the koolaid like they had been walking in the desert for 2 days with no water.

Daily Mail story. Seen this posted in other articles as well. Link is off Drudge if you want to read whoke article.

Beijing-sponsored South China University of Technology concludes that 'the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan'
It points to research on bats and respiratory diseases carried by the animals at the Wuhan Center for Disease Control and the Wuhan Institute of Virology
WCDC is just 300 yards from the seafood market and is adjacent to the hospital

Daily Mail story. Seen this posted in other articles as well. Link is off Drudge if you want to read whoke article.

Beijing-sponsored South China University of Technology concludes that 'the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan'
It points to research on bats and respiratory diseases carried by the animals at the Wuhan Center for Disease Control and the Wuhan Institute of Virology

Well now I wonder if the research facility was working with anything weaponized (to use against hong kong) based on the incubation times I've heard. Then, I also wonder if the bat was sold or escaped to the market. If not the bat itself, if the human went to the market and handled raw food infected.

Ew @ the whole thing.

The research angle is much more plausible than the bio-weapon angle. Who would design a bio-weapon that really attacks Asian people more than ethnicities of other nations?

Well now I wonder if the research facility was working with anything weaponized (to use against hong kong) based on the incubation times I've heard. Then, I also wonder if the bat was sold or escaped to the market. If not the bat itself, if the human went to the market and handled raw food infected.

Ew @ the whole thing.

Then again if you could design a bio weapon that would devestate a city and then quickly start adapting to a much less severe form it may escape detection. It would make sense on why the problems with this in Hubei is much worse than anywhere else.

Well one thing we see since the corona virus is no protests or anything.....that movement has been shut down..hmmmm. Optics and power are very important. My Lysol cans includes corona virus....Whole thing is fishy. Timing suspicious of course too. Population control is a thing. Bill Gates has talked about it.....
And yesterdays NASCAR was just awesome. President Trump and family are awesome. For the people. I can't believe how busy these people are. I'm exhausted after going to Walmart, Tractor Supply and Ingles. They go go go all the time. Non stop. What a patriotic movement going on. Great time to be alive. ??????

Well one thing we see since the corona virus is no protests or anything.....that movement has been shut down..hmmmm. Optics and power are very important. My Lysol cans includes corona virus....Whole thing is fishy. Timing suspicious of course too. Population control is a thing. Bill Gates has talked about it.....
And yesterdays NASCAR was just awesome. President Trump and family are awesome. For the people. I can't believe how busy these people are. I'm exhausted after going to Walmart, Tractor Supply and Ingles. They go go go all the time. Non stop. What a patriotic movement going on. Great time to be alive. ??????

Sure hope all that was sarcasm.

Just heard on the news that all US coronavirus confirmed patients from the cruise ship have shown no symptoms. If that is true, this virus will be everywhere. We may never know it if 99% of cases have no symptoms or mild cold like symptoms, but it is very interesting.

Could the common cold at one time been very deadly for a short period before adapting to a much weaker form?

Agree.....Trade / 2 year tech schools seem to be making a comeback. They should be a priority. I just cant feel sorry for somebody with 6 figure debt majoring in something worthless to society
Imo Trade/tech schools is were it's at. Everyday I install more robotics on the factory floor unskilled labor is almost gone job wise.

Very interesting, a little over 300 of the 600 or so coronavirus confirmed people that came off the cruise ship do not have any symptoms. I wonder if this is already spreading across the US with people thinking it's just a cold.
Yes

Last edited:
I heard the most plausible reason why the death rate in Wohan is so much higher than the rest of the world. On a news radio show yesterday they interviewed a DR and Professor at Wake Forest who is in Wohan. He said they have seen lots of cross contamination in the hospital where many patients have the coronavirus and the flu together. That would be really rough.

I heard the most plausible reason why the death rate in Wohan is so much higher than the rest of the world. On a news radio show yesterday they interviewed a DR and Professor at Wake Forest who is in Wohan. He said they have seen lots of cross contamination in the hospital where many patients have the coronavirus and the flu together. That would be really rough.
The death rate is around 2.3%, compared to about 0.1% for the common flu. It also has a pretty high serious complication rate of around 15 to perhaps as high as 20%. We know China is under reporting the numbers, probably significantly so. The combination of a very high number of cases and the fact that at least 15% of those require significant medical intervention, vastly strains resources and prevents many of those from getting the care they need to survive.

We'll really start to gain a lot more clarity around these things when cases really ramp up in places like Japan and Singapore. My guess is that as infectious as this thing is, many, many people are going to be carrying it around simultaneously. This is going to put a strain on any healthcare system, resulting in diminishing care and higher CFRs.

Let's just hope it doesn't mutate and become more virulent and/or more infectious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back