• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Bham 99

Reaction score
Watching the Governor of Maryland (Republican) earlier made me realize we are pretty F'ed having Kemp as our Gov in GA.

1. He came across as an intellectual with a full grasp of the severity of the situation. Not sounding like a confused inbreed lost in the moment.

2. He clearly communicated the statistical impact of C-19 increasing and what their state can handle.

3. Gave specific reasons on the importance of why everyone should STAY HOME and STAY AWAY FROM EACH OTHER.

4. Gave clear best practices on social distancing techniques when people do have to go to work (essential) or the store.

5. Set specific timeline and guide for closures, schools, etc. When additional reviews will take place.

They are lucky to have him.

Some people on this board are more educated than what's for their own good and cant see common sense bc of their clouded utopian outlook on a less than perfect world. We should forget about Trump ,forget about the media, forget about the dems,forget about the fear-mongering, and make decisions based on what we can control. And I say that not knocking education, I probably have more degrees than 90% on this board.

Sandbar

Reaction score
Some people on this board are more educated than what's for their own good and cant see common sense bc of their clouded utopian outlook on a less than perfect world. We should forget about Trump ,forget about the media, forget about the dems,forget about the fear-mongering, and make decisions based on what we can control. And I say that not knocking education, I probably have more degrees than 90% on this board.
Some have an obsession with Donald Trump and that tends to cloud the brain and get in the way of good, solid, unbiased judgement. I have zero degrees but ive been through hell and back a dozen times. Im pretty adept and picking through the nonsense. Complacency kills......Always keep your head on a swivel!

Nerman

Reaction score
Want to sign the petition for Kemp to lock down the state? The original goal was 25,000 signatures and it's over 65,000 signed now. So there's 65K Georgians that feel the same as me. That is a little thing we can control. I also sent communication directly to his office.

I get what you are saying and do agree with most of what you said. My family is trying our best to do our part in this crazy mess.

Bham 99

Reaction score
Want to sign the petition for Kemp to lock down the state? The original goal was 25,000 signatures and it's over 65,000 signed now. So there's 65K Georgians that feel the same as me. That is a little thing we can control. I also sent communication directly to his office.

I get what you are saying and do agree with most of what you said. My family is trying our best to do our part in this crazy mess.
As a citizen of SC I better not.

Bham 99

Reaction score
Some have an obsession with Donald Trump and that tends to cloud the brain and get in the way of good, solid, unbiased judgement. I have zero degrees but ive been through hell and back a dozen times. Im pretty adept and picking through the nonsense. Complacency kills......Always keep your head on a swivel!
Correct. Education does not show how smart you are unlike what some think on here. It is a tool for a better life and shows hard work and determination just like other tools can show that.

pcbjr

Supporter
Reaction score
Correct. Education does not show how smart you are unlike what some think on here. It is a tool for a better life and shows hard work and determination just like other tools can show that.
Education is a door ... if you have it there are 2 choices ... walk through it and grasp what's on the other side, or stare at it and pompously say (as though it is some big discovery), "It's a door" ...

(though some of the most "educated" folks I know never got past 9th grade ... and they open and go through and hold open a bunch of doors) ... ;)

Last edited:

NoSnowATL

Reaction score

Signing that will do nothing. They never do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Webberweather53

Meteorologist
Reaction score
It probably was under control at that time compared to how bad it could have been. Shutting down travel between China and Later Europe has been wise, especially when Trump was called a xenophobe for doing so.
Definitely wasn’t under control lol, we just didn’t test literally anyone and the market proceeded to suffer some of its largest single day losses since 1987 & the Great Depression. Safe to say that tweet from trump was one of the hottest takes in history

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
It probably was under control at that time compared to how bad it could have been. Shutting down travel between China and Later Europe has been wise, especially when Trump was called a xenophobe for doing so.
Biden didn’t send that I’m sure or it took him a few days to write it. Shaky hands

Bham 99

Reaction score
Definitely wasn’t under control lol, we just didn’t test literally anyone and the market proceeded to suffer some of its largest single day losses since 1987 & the Great Depression. Safe to say that tweet from trump was one of the hottest takes in history
Half of the stuff that Trump says it's just for the market positive reaction. I really don't care if my leader makes a mistake we would all make mistakes

Bham 99

Reaction score
That’s why he doesn’t want to have debates. He can’t stand for hrs. It’s a smart strategy but won’t work.

Yeah man people are literally propping Biden up. They lied to their selves thinking that he can win and I honestly think that he cannot. They better get Hillary back in there.

Sandbar

Reaction score
Yeah man people are literally propping Biden up. They lied to their selves thinking that he can win and I honestly think that he cannot. They better get Hillary back in there.
Dude have you not seen the "polls"! HAHAHA.....Joe will DESTROY Trump! Im sure somebody from G Vegas will be along with a link.....

CamWX

Amateur
Reaction score