• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dems have never been in control and had this precedent to use to justify anything they want to do. If you think Obama was bad wait until a Dem uses Trump's playbook against republicans
Republicans wont have a coordinated effort to falsify documents warrants etc to make a false case out of thin air on one occasion, let alone 2.Thats the difference. Always has been and will be.

Because you believe Republicans arent going to show up in November?
I just think more would if he was impeached and the Dems probably won't beat pence or Trump. The Senate is what I'm referring to in the near term. If Trump wins but loses the Senate he is a lame duck .

I just think more would if he was impeached and the Dems probably won't beat pence or Trump. The Senate is what I'm referring to in the near term. If Trump wins but loses the Senate he is a lame duck .

Mark this down. Trump will do very well with black Americans and that will kill Democrats. Some say the left will be emboldened. I dont believe it because people are watching these people in DC go off the deep end while they prosper and the Democrats offer Biden, Sanders and a host of other clowns. They may not turn to Trump. They will stay at home and watch the slaughter on TV

The Trump supporters keep saying that but there is no real proof of anything, then on the other side there is tons of evidence and you guys act like there is nothing there. I guess it probably wouldn't matter even if there was ironclad proof of all of this anyways given todays vote....
Are you kidding me? Have you not seen the Biden video saying he’s leaving with the aid money if the prosecutor Is not fired, the one investigating corruption of the company Hunter was on the board of. That is the only quid pro quo that’s been proven with the testimony of the very own Joe Biden.

Are you kidding me? Have you not seen the Biden video saying he’s leaving with the aid money if the prosecutor Is not fired, the one investigating corruption of the company Hunter was on the board of. That is the only quid pro quo that’s been proven with the testimony of the very own Joe Biden.

Is it really surprising that Corn Pop was brilliant enough to say all that with HOT mics everywhere??? Nah, not really

If you guys took 10 mins to actually read legitimate sources and learn what is really going on then you would not make post like this one. The US wanted Shokin gone because he was crazy corrupt, Shokin was NOT investigating Burisma, the reason wasn't was was Shokin was bribing the owner to NOT investigate....even then Burisma was under investigation for a period of time several YEARS before Hunter joined the board...there is absolutely zero there...you guys think this is some kind of smoking gun and it simply isnt.

“Neither Shokin nor Poroshenko wanted to investigate [Burisma owner Mykola] Zlochevsky,” says Sakvarelidze. “They simply began a criminal case, arrested a few assets, and began negotiating with the corruptioneer for a bribe.

If you guys took 10 mins to actually read legitimate sources and learn what is really going on then you would not make post like this one. The US wanted Shokin gone because he was crazy corrupt, Shokin was NOT investigating Burisma, the reason wasn't was was Shokin was bribing the owner to NOT investigate....even then Burisma was under investigation for a period of time several YEARS before Hunter joined the board...there is absolutely zero there...you guys think this is some kind of smoking gun and it simply isnt.

“Neither Shokin nor Poroshenko wanted to investigate [Burisma owner Mykola] Zlochevsky,” says Sakvarelidze. “They simply began a criminal case, arrested a few assets, and began negotiating with the corruptioneer for a bribe.
Yeah I’d definitely believe this article from the UK. There’s a whole more here than what they opened article of impeachment’s for against the president. Shame.

We don't have to read any article..... we have the video. We all can watch it, and most of us have watched it. We don't need someone telling us what we just saw. Why, for the love of God, are you trying to defend this man??? He's the personification of corruption.

We don't have to read any article..... we have the video. We all can watch it, and most of us have watched it. We don't need someone telling us what we just saw. Why, for the love of God, are you trying to defend this man??? He's the personification of corruption.
What’s so comical about all of this is that they just tried to impeach a president on he said she said or I thought he meant this on the call when I heard it. Yet we have Sleepy Joe on video saying it in his own words and now they want us to believe he didn’t really mean it the way he said it. For the sake of America this clown show has got to stop.

What’s so comical about all of this is that they just tried to impeach a president on he said she said or I thought he meant this on the call when I heard it. Yet we have Sleepy Joe on video saying it in his own words and now they want us to believe he didn’t really mean it the way he said it. For the sake of America this clown show has got to stop.
Blindness. Total blindness to the truth, clouded by feelings of dislike. We are all capable of not seeing the truth, this is not a diss on anyone. Just a statement.

This is just one person out of many that are saying the same things. When these things were said it was way before Trump was elected this guy actually passed away a few years ago.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1580963337823.jpg
    FB_IMG_1580963337823.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 14

Its just what he says and does is not what you make it out to be.....the simple fact is the USA wanted Shokin gone because he was NOT investigating corruption enough, this includes Burisma, your entire argument about WHY "Biden" wanted Shokin gone is based on this concept that Biden did it to somehow protect his son, a son who was not even being investigated. The reality is that by getting Shokin removed the chances that Burisma would actually be seriously investigated went UP.....also Biden's actions where part of the overall US/Euro plan he was not acting alone when he did this he had nothing personal to gain from it....

So explain why Biden would want to get rid of the guy that as not even actively investigating his son or even the company he worked for, or better yet a guy that was easily bought off so he could be replaced by someone that potentially WOULD do those things if I knew my son and I were corrupt.

Its just what he says and does is not what you make it out to be.....the simple fact is the USA wanted Shokin gone because he was NOT investigating corruption enough, this includes Burisma, your entire argument about WHY "Biden" wanted Shokin gone is based on this concept that Biden did it to somehow protect his son, a son who was not even being investigated. The reality is that by getting Shokin removed the chances that Burisma would actually be seriously investigated went UP.....also Biden's actions where part of the overall US/Euro plan he was not acting alone when he did this he had nothing personal to gain from it....

So explain why Biden would want to get rid of the guy that as not even actively investigating his son or even the company he worked for, or better yet a guy that was easily bought off so he could be replaced by someone that potentially WOULD do those things if I knew my son and I were corrupt.

I think the potential issue is the conflict of interest issue that has been raised regarding the Biden's which is what will be investigated by the GOP.

"Enter Hunter Biden, who made the jaw-droppingly stupid decision to accept a post on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company founded and tainted by an oligarch widely labeled as corrupt, while his father was the leading Obama administration point person on Ukraine. Even if Hunter Biden’s sole interest had been to help Burisma adopt better governance practices and mend its ways — I’m offering that just for the sake of argument, not because there’s any evidence to support that idea — he should have known better than to lend his name to a company under investigation for money laundering." Source

"The chronology of the Bidens' transactions raises serious questions:

April 15, 2014: Burisma sends Hunter Biden's business partner, Devon Archer, $112,000.
April 16, 2014: Archer visits Vice President Biden at the White House.
April 21, 2014: Vice President Biden arrives in Ukraine bearing millions in aid for the Ukraine energy industry.
May 12, 2014: Hunter Biden joins Burisma's board.
February 2015: Ukrainian authorities seize the property of Burisma's CEO and go after unpaid taxes.
March 2016: Biden demands that Ukraine's top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, be fired, and threatens to hold up $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees.

The Biden campaign claims the vice president demanded Shokin's dismissal for being soft on corruption, and the media gladly parrot that claim. It defies common sense.

Though accounts vary about how aggressively Shokin investigated Burisma, Shokin himself is clear. In an email to The Washington Post, he blamed Vice President Biden for getting him axed, saying that Biden's "motives" were "the activities of Hunter Biden, and the investigators on his tail.

"Profiles in Corruption," a new book by Peter Schweizer, documents how Biden's family and friends leveraged his position to cash in with deals in China, Iraq, Kazakhstan and Latin America. Joe Biden's suspect dealings in Ukraine were not out of character." Source

So while there isn't any proof here of corruption there are some concerns that would warrant an investigation into what was going on, especially with the reputation Burisma had for being corrupt. The very nature of someone joining a company like Burisma, known for corruption and money laundering practices, should raise some serious red flags and at the very least there is a potential conflict of interest issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back