• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about those unemployment rates across the board? You see the markets? Trump's approval is on the rise even with that single vote that means NOTHING. The state of our union is the best its been in 2 decades.....
It means something,Romney is the only republican senator with a backbone. The state of the union is the best it's been in 2 decades? The union is more divided now than it was 20 years ago. There is little hope of bipartisan legislation being passed anytime soon. It's one way or the other with no middle ground.

It means something,Romney is the only republican senator with a backbone. The state of the union is the best it's been in 2 decades? The union is more divided now than it was 20 years ago. There is little hope of bipartisan legislation being passed anytime soon. It's one way or the other with no middle ground.
You can thank that division on the extreme left wing of your party AOC, Bernie, Liz. It’s so bad for the dems that John Kerry is trying to get in lol.

You act as though the dems have never been in control before, they have and I survived.
The Dems have never been in control and had this precedent to use to justify anything they want to do. If you think Obama was bad wait until a Dem uses Trump's playbook against republicans

They will have Bolton in front of the House inquiry soon enough, if he is telling the truth and spills the details its gonna look real bad for the GOP senators that voted today.....people also got to understand that Parnas has the goods, and he is awaiting trial and a lot of very bad things Trump/Rudy etc did are going to come to light, the full extent of what happened is going to be shocking once they tie in Firtash etc.....there is a lot of corruption in the Ukraine involving American politicians....and its not the Biden's.

They will have Bolton in front of the House inquiry soon enough, if he is telling the truth and spills the details its gonna look real bad for the GOP senators that voted today.....people also got to understand that Parnas has the goods, and he is awaiting trial and a lot of very bad things Trump/Rudy etc did are going to come to light, the full extent of what happened is going to be shocking once they tie in Firtash etc.....there is a lot of corruption in the Ukraine involving American politicians....and its not the Biden's.

LOL....The Biden's are at the very heart of it!!

How about those unemployment rates across the board? You see the markets? Trump's approval is on the rise even with that single vote that means NOTHING. The state of our union is the best its been in 2 decades.....

I have to agree with you. We have to go back to the last impeachment to see an economy like this.

The Dems have never been in control and had this precedent to use to justify anything they want to do. If you think Obama was bad wait until a Dem uses Trump's playbook against republicans
The Dems are so horrific you don't want them in control, the same Dems that would be in control if you got your wish in removing Trump? ?‍♂️

LOL....The Biden's are at the very heart of it!!

The Trump supporters keep saying that but there is no real proof of anything, then on the other side there is tons of evidence and you guys act like there is nothing there. I guess it probably wouldn't matter even if there was ironclad proof of all of this anyways given todays vote....

battle lines being drawn
everybody's right
and nobody's wrong ...

Folks, I fear the summer of '68 may recur

For the love of Pete and everyone and everything else, pray not ...

No President is going to end division. Not between congress or the electorate. I will tell you one great way to fix Congress. Bring in more prior military individuals. Men and women. There are no better problem solvers in this country.....

The Trump supporters keep saying that but there is no real proof of anything, then on the other side there is tons of evidence and you guys act like there is nothing there. I guess it probably wouldn't matter even if there was ironclad proof of all of this anyways given todays vote....

I think you solved the mystery. Trump supporters arent going to waste their life away scowling over evidence of wrongdoing when the "ironclad proof" is the BS we just witnessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back