• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case or not, Pelosi is holding the articles because she like us sees the latest polls. She is trying to play the middle ground between the people in her party who want to make a statement and a public who is becoming increasingly annoyed and retributive.

The illogical reason is to think that she is holding it for righteousness sake and the sake of America.

This all comes down to the GOP not wanting Bolton, Mulvaney and a few others to have to testify.....those are the guys that can directly say Trump withheld aid to force the new Ukrainian government into going after the Biden's....that is the bottom line if the dems can call those guys then the GOP has to watch hard core right Trump guys implicate Trump in clear abuse of power.....this would put the GOP senators in a terrible position....Pelosi's big mistake in all this is not making those people testify in the hearings, the Dem's should have fought it in the courts then instead of trying to fast track the impeachment.

If the GOP agreed to let those guys testify Pelosi would send the articles over immediately.....

This all comes down to the GOP not wanting Bolton, Mulvaney and a few others to have to testify.....those are the guys that can directly say Trump withheld aid to force the new Ukrainian government into going after the Biden's....that is the bottom line if the dems can call those guys then the GOP has to watch hard core right Trump guys implicate Trump in clear abuse of power.....this would put the GOP senators in a terrible position....Pelosi's big mistake in all this is not making those people testify in the hearings, the Dem's should have fought it in the courts then instead of trying to fast track the impeachment.

If the GOP agreed to let those guys testify Pelosi would send the articles over immediately.....

With the release of the new emails it's very clear when and why the aid was held. 90 minutes people that's how long after the "perfect call" happened before the WH directed the aid withheld.

yeah that's the same Governor that said there was no room in New York for conservatives. Such lunacy.
I believe CA and NY will be red one day but only after these liberal lunatics detroy them and they have to rebuild. Maybe it won't go that far considering all that is about to shake the country and the world for that matter.

Russia did not get the DNC server. It was Seth Rich a DNC staffer and he leaked it to Wikileaks...he's dead now...Appropriate treatment of a whistleblower?
Trump was not colluding with the Russians. The whole Russia hoax was a settup to coverup the coverup as well as impeachment. The illegal spying on Americans and Trump campaign with foreign help ( who's colluding? Think mirror). CIA, FBI, NSA, WH. Goes back to 2012 not just Steels dossier, Comey, Mcabe, Strozk, Page, Brennan, Clapper, Loretta Lynch, Bruce Orr, Nellie Orr, McCain (no name) etc to name a few during Trump campaign time and post election. Dirty Dirty truths. Mafia government and MSM have been lying to us.
This is all coming to light for the public to see. Admiral Rogers is public now and knew it all. Trump knew it all. Devin Nunes found out. Fisa judges knew. The corrupt knows they know. It's not all that complicated but DEEP. The desire to know is a start. Research and think for yourselves. Dr. Dave Janda, Bill Binney, Admiral Mike Rogers, Joe Degenova, x22report.... good starts..

This thread is great, good political debate and conspiracy theories that are funnier than Dave Chapelle at his peak. Not even Alex Jones could come up with some of this comedy.

This thread is great, good political debate and conspiracy theories that are funnier than Dave Chapelle at his peak. Not even Alex Jones could come up with some of this comedy.

Rudy's source in Ukraine? A pro russia former KGB student that now even trump butt kisser Graham is walking away from these new revelations by Guiliani. When Graham goes from Rudy needs to testify before the Senate to heck no i dont want anything to do with this info then you know all Rudy got was a bunch of propaganda and crap from his and OANN's BS Russian sponsered trip to Ukraine.

"do you mean like with a cloth" chuckle,chuckle

Man how about that stock market in 2019! Busting record after record. Looking forward to a prosperous new year!

Tell me. How does the stock market effect you personally? I cant check out for another 20 years or so. What my stick market is today means NOTHING to my future well being. It means nothing. Unless you are retiring right now the stock market is just a fuzzy little feather they use to shake in front of cats to get them to think they are catching a bird when all they have is fuzzy feather.

Tell me. How does the stock market effect you personally? I cant check out for another 20 years or so. What my stick market is today means NOTHING to my future well being. It means nothing. Unless you are retiring right now the stock market is just a fuzzy little feather they use to shake in front of cats to get them to think they are catching a bird when all they have is fuzzy feather.

Can't you move it to cash at any point? If so, you can essentially claim your stock mkt gains though you can't actually cash out unless you pay a penalty.

Well I put my 20+ years in service of my country and now I do contract work with the government and military. I have a Roth account that has gone gangbusters since Trump was elected so I am very "positive" about the future. I hope things dont suck for you as bad as you come across man. Maybe things will turn around for you one day.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back