• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I almost never see anyone's wife at campaign events outside of conventions, so this is invalid. Cabinet members? Most of his former cabinet members are part of the establishment, and I wouldn't expect them to vote for him. He was obviously more confident in his choices moving his agenda forward in his prior administration, but that was poor thinking on his part. They are part of a larger slave class for the the cabal that includes the military industrial complex. They take their orders form above, and their sole mission was to guide him like every other puppet to carry out whatever money making operation is going on at the time.

Can you please let this Stormy Daniel thing go? Why do you keep embarrassing yourself with it. Nobody cares. Every time you speak or post something of it you just prove how manipulated you can be. Let it go man, nobody cares.
As long as a person responds it will continue. The same thing over and over and over and over and over again. It's like being pestered by a 5 year old child who isn't getting enough attention

Was hoping that the GOP would pick someone I could possibly support or someone that would at least let me feel good about voting 3rd party like I did in 2016.
I actually agree with you here, and I think that most of us who post in this thread are actually a lot closer on our politics then we might actually think. Lets see who the field has in 2028.

Most here, where Trump supporters are in the majority, thought Harris did terribly regarding the Fox News interview. Most at AmericanWx, with very few Trump supporters, thought Harris did very well.

Imagine that.
It goes back to what I've said for years, most Americans are intellectually lazy and distracted. They watch MSNBC or CNN or Fox or Twitter and get told what to think.

I watched the interview. It was an unmitigated disaster. If you think she did well, you're not really capable of coherent analysis. And by well, I mean, focusing on policy and answering questions that any smart, seasoned politician should be able to answer.

There is a reason polling has gotten closer....so when Kamala wins by 3-5% don't be surprised because skewing polls and actual votes are two different things.

I have said on this forum many times that this will be closer than both camps want it to be. Don't expect a winner on election day. There will be a pause of some sort and the turmoil will be tremendous. Thing is it should not be close. Kommiela was installed as the candidate. She has never ever ever won a primary. Most of the folks in my area I talk to that are voting for Kommiela and are truly honest are voting for her for one reason only, she is not Trump and that is it. Not because her policy stances are great, not because they feel she can lead us in the right direction etc.. In fact many I speak to who are voting for her believe things will not improve under her leadership. Sad statement on where we are.

Last edited:
I almost never see anyone's wife at campaign events outside of conventions, so this is invalid. Cabinet members? Most of his former cabinet members are part of the establishment, and I wouldn't expect them to vote for him. He was obviously more confident in his choices moving his agenda forward in his prior administration, but that was poor thinking on his part. They are part of a larger slave class for the the cabal that includes the military industrial complex. They take their orders form above, and their sole mission was to guide him like every other puppet to carry out whatever money making operation is going on at the time.

Can you please let this Stormy Daniel thing go? Why do you keep embarrassing yourself with it. Nobody cares. Every time you speak or post something of it you just prove how manipulated you can be. Let it go man, nobody cares.
I'm the manipulated one but your entire post is about the "deep state cabal" and the slave class??? You have to understand how ridiculous all that sounds right? Like I seriously can not tell what is satire and what is you guys actual beliefs.

Also candidates husbands or wives campaign all the time unless their name is Melania...she isn't just not campaigning she is not doing anything. She had not been seen on the campaign trail since the RNC where she passed on giving the traditional spouses introduction speech...good thing he had Lara Loomer until they made him ditch her cause she is a nazi racist facist...though Trump thought she was great.

I'm the manipulated one but your entire post is about the "deep state cabal" and the slave class??? You have to understand how ridiculous all that sounds right? Like I seriously can not tell what is satire and what is you guys actual beliefs.

Also candidates husbands or wives campaign all the time unless their name is Melania...she isn't just not campaigning she is not doing anything. She had not been seen on the campaign trail since the RNC where she passed on giving the traditional spouses introduction speech...good thing he had Lara Loomer until they made him ditch her cause she is a nazi racist facist...though Trump thought she was great.
Deep state cabal: Military Industrial Complex, Big Pharma, etc. Those that drive the influence through lobbying and backdoor money deals.

Slave class: Uneducated, low skilled labor class outside of the major metro areas that will struggle without a strong manufacturing base to employ them.

What other questions do you have?

I actually agree with you here, and I think that most of us who post in this thread are actually a lot closer on our politics then we might actually think. Lets see who the field has in 2028.
Haley was the one....especially pre maga Haley. Jeff Jackson is also someone to watch though he is a dem...a true moderate IMO which we need more of. This nation needs to get back to live and let live..

Deep state cabal: Military Industrial Complex, Big Pharma, etc. Those that drive the influence through lobbying and backdoor money deals.

Slave class: Uneducated, low skilled labor class outside of the major metro areas that will struggle without a strong manufacturing base to employ them.

What other questions do you have?
Hell there is a lot more to the "cabal" then what you listed then lol...I am 100% in support of destroying lobbyists and what they do.

Hell there is a lot more to the "cabal" then what you listed then lol...I am 100% in support of destroying lobbyists and what they do.
Oh absolutely, its massive, and its out of control. I honestly don't know how its stopped as big as it is.

I Truly just don't understand. I watched the whole interview... She answered questions like she was an attorney and didn't even give any substance to anything. I'm not being political in saying that. I sincerely say she did horrible.
LOL meanwhile Trump can't actually answer anything. He just starts word salading his way through and completely ignores the question. Like the Economic Club interview the other day.

LOL meanwhile Trump can't actually answer anything. He just starts word salading his way through and completely ignores the question. Like the Economic Club interview the other day.
Lol meanwhile Trump is already shown what he would do as president. Is obvious the kind of presidency he would have hopefully it will be even better, In choosing the right people in his cabinet. She on the other hand has not been proven about anything. She's the one that has to prove herself.

Back