• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Confirmation that Hamas has basically fallen now.

Some idiot will try to take Sinwar's place, but finally.

I expect the Palestinian civilians hiding whatever hostages are left alive to be given an ultimatum to turn them over (since the leader is dead) or die.
Good riddance to him and the evil he represents. Long overdue........

Brett Bair on his perception of the interview...."She wanted a viral moment"

Same thing I said in not so many words. She wanted that "Excuse me I'm speaking" moment to play up the victim card
And she owned it.

If you want to argue that she danced around answers then fine but don't pretend trump doesnt do the same thing.

And she owned it.

If you want to argue that she danced around answers then fine but don't pretend trump doesnt do the same thing.
@Downeastnc said she gave very clear and direct answers, with no dodging, backed up by policy and great context.

@Downeastnc said she gave very clear and direct answers, with no dodging, backed up by policy and great context.
She did mostly but she had a few chances to go further that she missed out on.

At least she answered a specific question with a specific answer.

It's not like he asked her if Google should be broken up she answered with something else right?

She did mostly but she had a few chances to go further that she missed out on.

At least she answered a specific question with a specific answer.

It's not like he asked her if Google should be broken up she answered with something else right?
He asked when she first became aware that Biden was declining, and she said Donald Trump was unstable.

He asked her that if her campaign is about turning the page, then what is she turning the page from, (when Brett said that she has been VP for 3.5 years), her answer was that Donald Trump has been running for president for 8 years.

I agree with you that she answered those questions. But do her answers seem like appropriate, intelligent, and on-topic answers to you? I mean, those are extremely basic questions which anyone should be able to answer, right? Like, they weren't even mildly complex questions that could have nuance, like the Google example you mentioned.

It's like me asking you, "Hey Shaggy, what did you eat for lunch today?" and you answer, "My car is red. It is fast. I like my car." I mean, you answered me, but you didn't say anything relevant or on point. Can you understand this?

Back