• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

It legit said Donald J Trump on my phone...I was like oh well let's see who it is....it wasn't Trump...just another lie like everything else he says and does 😉

I was on hold for the IRS yesterday when an entity named “Donald J Trump” (I assume a campaign bot) called. Even if I weren’t on hold I wouldn’t have answered because I don’t answer campaign and other junk calls. I thought that the juxtaposition of IRS and Trump was funny.

I was on hold for the IRS yesterday when an entity named “Donald J Trump” (I assume a campaign bot) called. Even if I weren’t on hold I wouldn’t have answered because I don’t answer campaign and other junk calls. I thought that the juxtaposition of IRS and Trump was funny.

Twas a bot I was bigly disappointed...it was a yuge letdown

Pretty funny take down on why polymarket doesnt matter....the biggest is that no American can bet on it.

Last edited:

Interesting comment in the thread of this post.. I tend to agree Even though those vote totals are not correct.

"If Florida can count 28 million in 1 night, PA can count 13 mill in one night. PERIOD! If not, the nat’l guard or the military should be brought in to assist the counting."

Last edited:
It legit said Donald J Trump on my phone...I was like oh well let's see who it is....it wasn't Trump...just another lie like everything else he says and does 😉
Democrats tend to fall for phone scams. Point proven again.

Trump definitely doesn't have time for a weather nerd who sucks Kamala tits

Joe just hired 89,000 new agents. Why where you on hold?

Back