• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I've got a quick breaking news flash...

If you have Republicans laughing at Kamala's interview from yesterday, and the vast majority of Democrats/those who are going for Kamala thinking she did fine.

You've come up with a deal that isn't a needle mover!

I don't follow them, but pretty much everyone I look at who considers themselves to be center left on Twitter/X said she did what she needed to do.

Always cool.

Why don't you think oil companies built refineries (never have) even when they have the supposedly friendly gop in power?

Wonder what trumps plan to change that is?
As I've heard, there is a need to increase refining capacity with regards to heavy crude instead of light crude. There are more products that can be manufactured with heavy crude which makes it more cost efficient.

If you have Republicans laughing at Kamala's interview from yesterday, and the vast majority of Democrats/those who are going for Kamala thinking she did fine.

I don't follow them, but pretty much everyone I look at who considers themselves to be center left on Twitter/X said she did what she needed to do.
Was the objective to dodge discussing any policies, dodge admitting past mistakes, and circle every single issue back to Trump? If that was the objective going in, she succeeded.

It’s pretty telling that every time she’s asked about her policies she refers to her website instead of actually discussing them. She obviously didn’t create the website and can’t verbally disclose anything that’s on it. It’s either too complex for her to speak about or she hasn’t even looked at the site herself.

Its Fine Burn GIF

Was the objective to dodge discussing any policies, dodge admitting past mistakes, and circle every single issue back to Trump? If that was the objective going in, she succeeded.

It’s pretty telling that every time she’s asked about her policies she refers to her website instead of actually discussing them. She obviously didn’t create the website and can’t verbally disclose anything that’s on it. It’s either too complex for her to speak about or she hasn’t even looked at the site herself.
If the purpose was to let the country know she can't handle this job then mission accomplished. All I learned was that everything they screwed up was Donald Trump's fault.......TDS

If the purpose was to let the country know she can't handle this job then mission accomplished. All I learned was that everything they screwed up was Donald Trump's fault.......TDS
Trump has shown you for 8 years that he is not only incapable of it but unfit to do it and y'all don't care so why are you so bothered by Kamala should be a 10 times better president than Trump

There is a early vote location beside work and its packed over there will go tomorrow when it is less crowded hopefully. Looks like that is the case all over NC

35e1aac5a6.jpg

For the love of God... She didn't even answer any questions..

For the love of God... She didn't even answer any questions..

I was pleasantly surprised at Brett with his interview, I thought he went after her pretty well. The truth is, anyone thinking that interview went well for her is probably on her level of ignorance. Had the interview gone well, her staffers would not have been waving to cut it short. The entire interview ended up being around 25 minutes.

Last edited:
I was pleasantly surprised at Brett with his interview, I thought he went after her pretty well. The truth is, anyone thinking that interview went well for her is probably on her level of ignorance. Had the interview gone well, her staffers would not have been waving to cut it short, the entire interview ended up being around 25 minutes.
Unfortunately the people that think she did well I just don't know how else to put it but they have been dumbed down. It all started with the last presidential election with one guy running for president in his basement so now people think it's normal.

Some of these polling institutions are self-correcting and polling More even or even Trump ahead in the final weeks before the election. Marist had kamala up by five I think when I saw it yesterday but in the cross tabs they had interviewed 10% more Democrats than Republicans. But the other polls are evening out. Trump has never had these numbers prior to any election ever and we all know he overperforms each and every time.

Some of these polling institutions are self-correcting and polling More even or even Trump ahead in the final weeks before the election. Marist had kamala up by five I think when I saw it yesterday but in the cross tabs they had interviewed 10% more Democrats than Republicans. But the other polls are evening out. Trump has never had these numbers prior to any election ever and we all know he overperforms each and every time.
Don't worry, we will have multiply election centers stop counting overnight then when they start back up they will say they found 50M Harris slips, water main break in high Trump areas, people dropping off car loads of ballots in the cheat boxes in high Harris areas and a few glitches. Normal stuff.

Unfortunately the people that think she did well I just don't know how else to put it but they have been dumbed down. It all started with the last presidential election with one guy running for president in his basement so now people think it's normal.
I didn’t watch the interview but the clips I have seen from it are horrendous. You are correct in your assessment.

I was pleasantly surprised at Brett with his interview, I thought he went after her pretty well. The truth is, anyone thinking that interview went well for her is probably on her level of ignorance. Had the interview gone well, her staffers would not have been waving to cut it short. The entire interview ended up being around 25 minutes.
Her entire goal was to get that "Im speaking" moment. She is as fake as it gets. Just trying to make it look like she is woman being targeted and nothing more

Back