• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

The FBI visited the residence of the 14 year old kid a year ago, when he was 13. Due to online threats etc. Kids homelife was a wreck. Mom a habitual Drug addict,per her sister off of stupid facebook post/ airing dirty laundry. Also kid has a lot of indentity issues suposedly as well.
Where did he get the gun? Sounds like a good case for red flag laws if you ask me

More DemoncRAT winning.

You must not be aware that the mayor and majority of the city council in Aurora Colorado are Republicans huh....

You must not be aware that the mayor and majority of the city council in Aurora Colorado are Republicans huh....
Last I checked which was last week when I learned of the Aurora situation the make up of the council was as follows: 5 Dems, 5 Republicans, 1 Libertarian and 1 unaffiliated. Yes mayor is Republican but the Govenor is Dem. So if you take all that into account, 6 dems, 6 Republicans, 1 Libertarian and one Unafiliated from that grouping. No doubt the unafiliated probably sides with Dems. Colorado in general used to be a swing state but as you definitely know of late it has been clearly in the blue category. So politics in general in CO, swing blue. This stinks of Dems trying to cover up a black eye during a critical election year. End of Story.

Last I checked which was last week when I learned of the Aurora situation the make up of the council was as follows: 5 Dems, 5 Republicans, 1 Libertarian and 1 unaffiliated. Yes mayor is Republican but the Govenor is Dem. So if you take all that into account, 6 dems, 6 Republicans, 1 Libertarian and one Unafiliated from that grouping. No doubt the unafiliated probably sides with Dems. Colorado in general used to be a swing state but as you definitely know of late it has been clearly in the blue category. So politics in general in CO, swing blue. This stinks of Dems trying to cover up a black eye during a critical election year. End of Story.
Lol GOP majority.....mayor and at least 1 member of the council are big Trump maga types....

https://coloradonewsline.com/2023/11/08/aurora-election-mayor-city-council/

Regional supercedes state political values. It's the fault of the local government not the state's in this case.

Been saying for a while now Fox News is scum,just like all other MSM networks.

View attachment 150710
Does this guy really believe that this is the central bank of China? Because the Central bank of China is called the PBOC (People's bank of China) not Bank of China, which is an actual bank name.

But if this guy wanted to dig deeper, the big banks of China (Not PBOC) is all about money laundering for the 5 richest families in China.

Back