• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

She was "the last one in the decesion room" with Joe. They are the reason they are dead. Thats why they didnt show up!

The irony is that in the photos Trump posted he didnt lay any flowers at the two graves on either side of the one he was there to make a political ad out of....both of those soldiers died under Trump's watch when he was president....also their families were not asked if they were ok with their family member gravestone being used in a political ad.....

I don't think you want that. Some of them owe thousands of dollars and will vote Democratic.
Well you're probably right about this. Society is getting lazier and lazier everyday, they want the most for doing the least, will take handouts over a hand up and no accountability. The Democrats goal of keeping the poorest and minorities suppressed so they are dependent upon gov't gets easier and easier each year.

Bit of both to be quite frank. I indeed do find it silly, however, I do want to hear where your thoughts are coming from. I won't ---- on you for sharing it if you do. It's a bizarre belief that I would like to hear rationalized. It ain't the most bizarre thing people believe.
@Sandbar is 100% on point with what he shares on UAP and if you watch what he posts its damn convincing data. We are not alone. Doubt they're reptilian but we are definitely not alone

Kroger Executive Admits Company Gouged Prices Above Inflation

But the 1% profit margins!

Proves they are just as greedy as other companies too, but have an actual hold over people's lives so they can get away with it.

Back