• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Idk if you can call Elon broing it up with Donald an interview as much as it is just a bunch of butt kissing and telling each other how awesomely awesome they are

Well JD Vance at least has been on CNN and ABC of all networks

Trump went to a hostile audience of black journalists in Chicago

And here I was thinking that the people running our country for YEARS were elitist rich gangsters. I'm glad I've been set straight. They were paupers working tirelessly for the people. Thinking of our prosperity and our wellbeing. I've had it all wrong. :rolleyes:

Yes say hey to Ukraine when we have veterans sleeping on the streets because migrants are in all the hotels.
I'm not sure how we need to handle the Ukraine though. On 1 hand if the Russians get really serious, they can take it and the money we sent there is wasted. On the other hand, if Putin does take the Ukraine the question becomes whether he would keep on and try getting the Baltics back. If he does that, Poland probably jumps in and then the race would be on.

Last edited:
So billionaires can't have good ideas or help the general public. A proclamation.
Elon is the dude who thinks making more roads underground exclusively for self driving teslas is a solution to transportation. I don't think he's got the public's interest in mind, just more ways to peddle his dumpsters on wheels.

• Dislike
Reactions: SD
Elon is the dude who thinks making more roads underground exclusively for self driving teslas is a solution to transportation. I don't think he's got the public's interest in mind, just more ways to peddle his dumpsters on wheels.
Sounds like a great idea to me because if he does it then other manufacturers will come afterwards

Even with the broken website and stream under attack, it reached over 70 million already. It will be past 100 tomorrow. Bahaha. Harris campaign is melting down over it. Plz give monies

1723517088411062.jpg

Sounds like a great idea to me
I do not understand why it would be a good idea. It's far better to invest in a method of transportation that isn't wasteful of time, money, and space. Induced demand is why we have such horrendous traffic jams, and that's just a way to force people into elon's 100k dumpsters. I'd rather pump 1/10th that money into rail underground and solve 20% of traffic permanently than be stuck in traffic for 2 hours of my day every day because lane 42 of 200 is clogged and I'm in it.

Ask China how more lanes is helping them. Doesn't matter where they are, they all make the problem worse at the bottleneck. 1723517901339.png

I do not understand why it would be a good idea. It's far better to invest in a method of transportation that isn't wasteful of time, money, and space. Induced demand is why we have such horrendous traffic jams, and that's just a way to force people into elon's 100k dumpsters. I'd rather pump 1/10th that money into rail underground and solve 20% of traffic permanently than be stuck in traffic for 2 hours of my day every day because lane 42 of 200 is clogged and I'm in it.

Ask China how more lanes is helping them. Doesn't matter where they are, they all make the problem worse at the bottleneck. View attachment 149977
In many cities people are not moving to the suburbs like they did even 10 years ago they are moving closer in If they work in the city center. Many people working from home these days. I'm for all kind of different things if it's underground. I saw a video recently about these capsules that were being invented to go 200 miles an hour underground. It's all good I think.

Back