• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

See @ForsythSnow this is exactly what I'm talking about. You can't see what's off camera down the side of the building that he's waving at. Yet, they purposely don't show the full view so they can claim he's waving at nobody.

And even when you try and logically reason through it, it would make absolutely no sense for him to pretend to wave at someone a and risk getting found out, particularly when there is mile after mile of video tape of him waving to actual people, like thousands of people, all the time.

It's impossible to have serious discourse.

Screenshot_20240811_161035_Samsung Internet.jpg

That is the farthest left image you can see, and he was waving at someone to the left, obviously down the sidewalk, which you obviously can't see. It's the same thing every time.

Here is what I don't understand. How in the Hell did Vance pass the vetting process much more, how did trump not say no.

This is all don jrs fault holy f.

When this new picture of Vance, and who knows what else hits the mainstream media...

This election is basically over. Handed Kamal the election

I'm done with all of it. Goodbai

Trump made a mistake with Vance. Keeps getting worse.. id assume this is part of that leak/breach recently:

View attachment 149919
Assuming that him, isnt that the type of person dems are supposed to be proud of? Why would they use that picture to make fun of him unless they think people like that are freaks?

As long as it isn’t Islam, most of them are good.
Good point. It’s strikingly similar how close our conservative states are to states like Iran and Afghanistan.

This post was sarcasm for those wondering.

Last edited:
Good point. It’s strikingly similar how close our conservative states are to states like Iran and Afghanistan.
To be fair the Catholic Christians did the majority of their killing during the inquisitions. Now it's the Muslims turn with the Jews happy to oblige them. When does the killing stop is the question I would love answered. When did we become so barbaric as humans? Look at the popular holy books and it's all there in black and white

He's got more common sense than 10k magas
that’s probably right but his audience doesn’t have more common sense than even 1 maga and he doesn’t have the morality to be an honest person. His grift pays a lot more to rant bs while his low IQ studio audience claps which is a powerful form of brainwashing.

that’s probably right but his audience doesn’t have more common sense than even 1 maga and he doesn’t have the morality to be an honest person. His grift pays a lot more to rant bs while his low IQ studio audience claps which is a powerful form of brainwashing.
I thought you were describing Trump and MAGs when I first read that... shoe sure does fit

Back