• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

Britts donuts boardwalk carolina beach hands down. I'd walk by KK and duck donuts to get Britts
I almost deleted this post for violating the terms and conditions of this thread then realized, Krispy Kreme....???

Ok now I’m legit pissed, at my apt they’ve closed the pool, Ima turn into @Jimmy Hypocracy avatar this week

Man that has to suck, and crud. I'm really going to be begging to make it to August 2nd. All of a sudden, like an impulse, I really want to go to WNC but if we get new lockdowns (or even just a closure of the state parks) that isn't happening.

Man yes!!! And next week when I get my first tomato, I'll slather up 2 pieces of bread with Dukes, some tomato slices, few slices of jalapeno, salt, pepper and a big ol towel to catch all the juices running down my face haha.

Had my first tomato sandwich of the year two weeks ago. Had another this weekend. Big thick sliced beefsteak tomato. Salt, pepper, Mary Jane bread and Dukes mayo.

My last "special" hot dog was 4 years ago at a place I cant remember in Myrtle Beach. Something ale house but i got a footlong cover in fries and chili and it was heaven.

Another thing that will blow your tastebuds is get a chorizo queso from your favorite Mexican joint. We typically get plaza Azteca and use that chorizo queso on your burger as chili. Life changing.

We have a Plaza Azteca here in Elizabeth City. It’s pretty decent. They got their start up the road in Virginia Beach and started expanding.

Bringing the ice cream back up. For all yall NCSU folks. Best Howling cow flavor? Oh and they sell it in Harris teeter now, and Sunset Slush in Zebulon gets a few flavors from howling cow! Sunset slushs "Campfire delight " flavor is nuts ( its howling cow). I got two friends who work for howling cow making the stuff. They give me free ginormous store size tubs of the stuff and protein milk since they have too much apparently!

Bluebell. Had it while stationed at Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo, TX. That is all. Bluebell. Nothing else.

Back