• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

Some crazy ---- just went down over greenville. Legit ufo sighting and some weird helicopter activity just before it showed up. Then we turned on the police scanner and someone had called it in and had video. I also have video of it. Some weird weird ---- for real.

Some crazy poop just went down over greenville. Legit ufo sighting and some weird helicopter activity just before it showed up. Then we turned on the police scanner and someone had called it in and had video. I also have video of it. Some weird weird poop for real.
Which direction it fly ? Should I be on the lookout !

I've got my tinfoil hat ready
View attachment 44025

Seriously though I don't play with that stuff. I firmly believe there is life out there
The tinfoil reference is toeing the line of the terms and conditions of this thread, please refrain from such statements in the future. ??

I asked in another but I can ask it here as well.

Any other sleep talkers or people who deal with sleep talkers?

My wife says I say some weird s**t in my sleep. I also wake up screaming about three times a year. Working on that with the therapist.

Top five movies.

1. The Boondocks Saints
2. Vision Quest
3. Last of The Dogmen
4. The Godfather
5. Breakfast at Tiffany’s

My vise is up, I'm lightning the forge Sunday. What should the honorary first thing made in my shop be? Tomahawk, double bit axe, fire poker, dinner bell?

Back