• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

I asked in another but I can ask it here as well.

Any other sleep talkers or people who deal with sleep talkers?
My wife and my daughter both do that and my son sleep walks. Freaky at first.

My wife and my daughter both do that and my son sleep walks. Freaky at first.

I'm the only person my wife has ever seen sleep talk. She said it was hard at first when we were just dating. She didnt know if she should answer me or just wake me up.

One night i said "you can order steak by saying moo and chicken by saying boc boc"

Sometimes I wish i could record my dreams.

I'm the only person my wife has ever seen sleep talk. She said it was hard at first when we were just dating. She didnt know if she should answer me or just wake me up.

One night i said "you can order steak by saying moo and chicken by saying boc boc"

Sometimes I wish i could record my dreams.
My wife does it every couple of weeks but usually with nightmares. She’ll either sit up quickly or shake me awake and start rambling jibberish. Sometimes she’ll string together real words but not in any real order. I just tell her to go back to sleep and she lays back down like nothing happened. My daughter sings and speaks coherently.
One night last year I hear my daughters door open and the light on. I go in to find my son in her closet throwing all her clothes on the floor. I ask him what he’s doing and then he walks right by me and goes into his room and starts opening his drawers. I kept asking him things but he just stared right through me. I didn’t know what was going on but my wife came in and figured it out. Her mom will try to leave the house looking for lost children in the middle of the night so she had experience.

It's hard to pick just 5. Each genre should have their own list. You can't say anchorman and schindler's list and be taken seriously.
That's a valid point, admittedly my list is inaccurate because I can name 5 Christmas movies I've watched more than any I just put on my top 5 list... haha

I just watched jingle all the way the other day. I love the Polar Express, Home Alones, Grinch, Santa Claus. I also love to watch Frosty the snow man, Rudolf, Christmas Vacation, Snow day. All these and more I watched all the time even when it's not Christmas. Gets my mind on the holiday seasons and off of this stressful time were having

Been kind of thinking of movies and I am not sure I can make such a list. For example I was just thinking of galaxy quest and could find room for that in my top 5 comedies. To do that though means leaving out some great competitors like the spy who shagged me, gold member, airplane, dodgeball, tommy boy, baseketball, I mean really I could go on and on.

Top 5

Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
Die Hard
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Christmas Vacation
Jaws

Next top 5

Tombstone
A Christmas Carol (George C. Scott version)
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Return of the Jedi
A Few Good Men

Damn it . Been writing a novel, I like to go to Mitchell mill state park and sit on the rocks and write, but my buddies younger siblings have hijacked our workouts so it took forever and now it’s dark and I can’t write!

Anyone else like writing ? I can’t share my ideas y’all gon steal em!!!

Last movie I watched was Dreamgirls with Beyoncé and Jennifer Hudson . I hated the last 20 minutes of it , Jennifer Hudson’s character forgave everybody too quick and besides they only came back to her when they needed her . Not when she was hungry cold and alone raising a baby by herself.

Christmas movies...it is July after all:

A Christmas Carol
Christmas Vacation
Die Hard
Love Actually
Home Alone
Home Alone 2
Jingle All the Way
The Ref
Elf
Polar Express
The Santa Clause
Miracle on 34th Street (1990s version)

Christmas movies...it is July after all:

A Christmas Carol
Christmas Vacation
Die Hard
Love Actually
Home Alone
Home Alone 2
Jingle All the Way
The Ref
Elf
Polar Express
The Santa Clause
Miracle on 34th Street (1990s version)

The ref is one of Leary's best.

The ref is one of Leary's best.
Yes it is...and I'm surprised how few people have actually heard of it when you mention it. It's a really good movie.

Back