• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

Man they really pissed me off honestly. Id probably roll with the GR products over wsv
Yeah, I don’t think they’re the best for actual storm tracking, but I’ve seen a lot of people use them to mimic broadcast graphics, which they do a good job on. This month they’re coming out with an update for naming streets, and custom radars.

Yeah, I don’t think they’re the best for actual storm tracking, but I’ve seen a lot of people use them to mimic broadcast graphics, which they do a good job on. This month they’re coming out with an update for naming streets, and custom radars.
That's pretty awesome. I got frustrated with their response when they removed satellite images. Also I have a hard time connecting to the server and getting products to load. Maybe it's just me

That's pretty awesome. I got frustrated with their response when they removed satellite images. Also I have a hard time connecting to the server and getting products to load. Maybe it's just me
Yeah, they kind of fixed the satellite problem. You have to manually download the NetCDF files though. I like the idea behind it, but whenever I pay for it, I find myself only using once or twice.

Yeah, they kind of fixed the satellite problem. You have to manually download the NetCDF files though. I like the idea behind it, but whenever I pay for it, I find myself only using once or twice.
I should let you run the southernwx social media then you could use it daily

Back