• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Outside of the SE thread

I lived in Bethany OK in 1988. Oklahoma can get some serious snow especially in the panhandle.

Yeah January 1988 was another pretty much boardwide snowstorm... Apparently it was very similar to February 2021 and Christmas last year here in terms of cold too on top of a near record snowfall

Reactions: WSW
Yeah January 1988 was another pretty much boardwide snowstorm... Apparently it was very similar to February 2021 and Christmas last year here in terms of cold too on top of a near record snowfall
not really much snow south of I-20 I dont think

I mean you saw last year here... Heck we only had 2 inches which for us is pathetic and I'm 4 hours north of 20
Yeah where you are you should get way more than that every year. I gotta move back to a better climate for me and get me my snow...HAHA

Tbh i should go back to Pennsylvania or New York state to get what i really want every year.

18Z GFS for the win! Only 6 days out! ?⛄️??2D8E8C4F-420D-45B8-BB6D-B4C667043D7C.jpeg8F2CF441-E743-4E60-AC59-E79C30539467.png

Tbh i should go back to Pennsylvania or New York state to get what i really want every year

Haha yeah if you really want consistent record snowfall and stuff

Tbh me as long as we get a couple good storms I'll probably be ok with the winter here. It would be fun to see lake effect snow sometime but otherwise I'm not a huge fan of extreme stuff otherwise ? I had enough of that in 2021 and last year and very little snow either time tbh

That's the main reason I'm still bitter about last winter we never had the second storm that I could have been good with

bf26844a1dcd9ed0b08b80205d3cba0d.jpg

A nice dusting to wake up to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A foot of snow confirmed in Hutchinson Kansas where that whiteout picture from yesterday was ?

Tulsa did report snow on 2 observations around 2am but all I saw at 7am was an icy shield on my car. Oh well it was never our storm anyway I knew much wasn't gonna happen here it was 56 degrees yesterday

Back