• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ostrich December

Thank you. I was thinking that the Euro specifically was a little warm in CAD situations. In fact I can remember that the January 2016 storm, the Euro had me getting very little in the way of onset ice and temperatures would then stay above freezing most of the storm. The NAM however had me a few degrees colder with temperatures staying in the upper 20s and me getting a predominately sleet event which aside from a little snow at the beginning and end is what happened.
It seems like it’s always a good bet that BL temps will overperform on the cold side and mid level temps will overperform on the warm side...leading to more ZR/IP. :(

It seems like it’s always a good bet that BL temps will overperform on the cold side and mid level temps will overperform on the warm side...leading to more ZR/IP. :(

Every freaking time, the best CAD event that had tons of snow and was entrenched here was feb 2014, and even that had some major IP/ZR here (got 11 inches of snow/sleet from that)

Wow. Strong odds for snow/sleet in the piedmont triad (Greensboro) from Van Denton. Over 20% chance that far out on his type of model consensus is HIGH. It’s actually been good what he does over the past few winters I’m glad he blends all the data. Really smooths it out in the extended! And it’s next week the day I’ve been watching that’s the coldest!

GFS will be last to the party as always. King euro plz guide our way to path and glory pray tonight king euro bring goods again and cmc/nam need to be the big 3 do well big dog woof woof pattern free I say no charge it gettin crazy in here!!!

Congrats virginia
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
You realize that’s just through December 15? Guess it bodes well for NC if euro is right 1-3 days later! ❄️ ⛄️. Folks, they might have stole the election from us but they won’t be stealing our winter storm for us next week! King euro shows it! Potential is there!!

Back