• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ostrich December

With a look like that, I’m sure we will be cool with those low heights. My only concern is, with no -EPO and a warm Canada, where is the fresh cold air coming from? In my experience that is always needed for winter weather here. Stale or modified cold doesn’t cut it.

With a look like that, I’m sure we will be cool with those low heights. My only concern is, with no -EPO and a warm Canada, where is the fresh cold air coming from? In my experience that is always needed for winter weather here. Stale or modified cold doesn’t cut it.
Get ready for the 40 degree rains for just little while hopefully

Sorry to the person who made the thread title but.... cmon we need a better name than that .. it’s such a dud when u read it
thank you. unfortunately people like to be first and be right here instead of letting the more experienced veterans do it at the right time. it's a damn shame we will be over 10 pages deep before the month even starts. its getting ridiculous actually but its good to see others calling out the swamp members.

Back