Pattern Oppressive Ornery Obstinate Opposite October

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Actually, if you take the Weeklies with a grain of salt, there is (perhaps) some light at the end of the tunnel torch ...
wk1.wk2_latest.NAsfc_T.gif

wk3.wk4_latest.NAsfc_T.gif

The only salt I want is the salt that goes on my fries as I fry them in this oppressive October heat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pcbjr
Goofy continues to look okay long range temp wise in my eyes, the bad news is it looks like a literal dry season is going to happen again this year.

I mean it's not something I'd do backflips over, but it is better in this range, it may get warmer later.

Last edited:
Oh god, not the October snow and cold snap! If that happens , our winter is already toastier than toast! :(

Reactions: Brent and pcbjr
I think we have a decent shot at some fall weather towards early-mid October based off of what the GFS is showing, and even what last night's Euro showed. Extremes usually balance themselves out it seems eventually, so this heat could have a shot at going away for a bit if it comes to fruition.

Reactions: accu35