• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Oh my its July

Got ~a half inch of rain last night. I had missed out on some of the previous storms so this was well needed. Excluding today, most of the next 7 days have a 40%-50% chance of storms each day.

Hotter than hades outside the past few days, looking forward to this “cold front” that’s supposed to be incoming!

Your house -east looks like the best bet again today. Amazing how fast a few days of July sun can dry a mans Garden/yard right back up.
Shortwave leaving probably means a pretty bare cupboard area wide today. Tomorrow through the weekend looks better we may even have some organization to the convection as we get later in the weekend

Shortwave leaving probably means a pretty bare cupboard area wide today. Tomorrow through the weekend looks better we may even have some organization to the convection as we get later in the weekend

HRRR says Wake Co special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a special weather statement for a strong thunderstorm near Wake Forest, saying the storm was nearly stationary.

It's not doing a damn thing at my house.

Back