• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Thread

Kidd Brewer Stadium is to college football, what Cameron Indoor is to basketball. Best, rowdiest enviroment around with students right on field.
Scenery is impossible to beat as well.

Attachments

• 35048.jpeg
    35048.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 29
TTA was 38 so I feel ok with my # I thought it was low this morning when I woke up. Wind really tapered off around 3
Nah I saw that other spots were in 30s . Yeah wind did die down early am. No frost yet though?

Reactions: SD
RDU normally drops to 34 in October , lowest so far has been 42 and looks to finish that way . Also we are approaching first freeze date first week of November and looks like we won’t see one . After having latest last freeze in 18 years this April would be interesting to see if we make up for it with a late first freeze .

RDU normally drops to 34 in October , lowest so far has been 42 and looks to finish that way . Also we are approaching first freeze date first week of November and looks like we won’t see one . After having latest last freeze in 18 years this April would be interesting to see if we make up for it with a late first freeze .
I figure when the cold shot on the models finally gets here in the year 2600 that'll do it

Back