• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Thread

TTA was 38 so I feel ok with my # I thought it was low this morning when I woke up. Wind really tapered off around 3
You're killing me this Fall, must be the arid climate haha. 41.5 this morning but wind never died down completely either

You're killing me this Fall, must be the arid climate haha. 41.5 this morning but wind never died down completely either
Too bad it won't translate to winter. Just one of those weird things so far where bring farther SW has gotten away from the big vortexes in the NE and less wind.

RDU normally drops to 34 in October , lowest so far has been 42 and looks to finish that way . Also we are approaching first freeze date first week of November and looks like we won’t see one . After having latest last freeze in 18 years this April would be interesting to see if we make up for it with a late first freeze .
This would be the system that could do it but this time period is rapidly flopping on the models so we will have to seeDBFBA137-489D-483C-B4CE-7329237A4048.jpeg

It's drizzling here and quite cold with that stiff NE breeze. Low 50's right now which is where I think we will be at the ext 2 days. Probably going to make a Chicken Stew to go with this great weather.

Wen rain? Lul.
Nvr.

Seriously though we might get a few showers or some sprinkles this afternoon with this first wave but I think a lot gets eaten by dry air aloft. Better chance of steadier heavier stuff is 7pm on

Last edited:
Nvr.

Seriously though we might get a few showers or some sprinkles this afternoon with this first wave but I think a lot gets eaten by dry air aloft. Better chance of steadier heavier stuff is 7pm on
They are going to blow this bigtime down here. We are forecast to get around an inch here and will be lucky to get .05. Radar does not look bad but very little is reaching the ground. There will be no 2nd round here either.

Back