• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Thread

This makes me so happy. Can’t beat having dews in the 30s every day and highs in the 70s-near 80, with clear-mostly clear skies and a light breeze. Minus the trees, this is the most fall weather I’ve seen in a long time (sorry NC)

View attachment 92783
Hey man as long as you can deliver us some good CAD vibes this winter I’m all for it

Feelsbgreat outsidevthis evening best 40 day stretch of NC wx always happ3ns from mid Oct to Turkey day. It can be +10 or -10. Doesnt matter, its always nice. -10 u wear a sweatshirt,+10 shorts.

It is a great time of year! Dewpoints have dropped 10 in just the last hour just behind the cold front into the high 50s with temps in the low 70s at 9 PM with both still dropping nicely along with a good breeze. Planning to walk in this later this evening.

Can’t imagine this is beam diffraction from an inversion layer given the front is already through. Biological reflectivity being carried in on the northwest wind?

F9E237FD-D6FC-4FD0-925E-94BE51A3CFDA.png

Can’t imagine this is beam diffraction from an inversion layer given the front is already through. Biological reflectivity being carried in on the northwest wind?

View attachment 92784
I got to tell you about this book Martha from Jumanji has been reading. Microbiology, which is one of her favorite Biologies.

Well went looking for fall colors. Above 4000 ft seems to be where peak color at. We came to pigeon forge see a show. Unfortunately it was rainy over the mountains this morning so pics aren’t the best. But leaves still beautiful even in rain.
e45ef69737d7a29d7f1b9d9a6e25a5b2.jpg

00e28e893809697687cc7356f9a30164.jpg

9389a35a296aedfef643ee6f3dd18a52.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm proud of you Jesse, for sticking with your job sounds like it's going well.

Yeah its going really well. We had a cookout the other week they gave out some awards. I got rookie of the year. Which is pretty good because the other employees voted. It was sorta cool to be the one to get that award out of all the new guys. Which was nice because it was probably one of the first times I’ve actually been recognized for anything in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back