• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

October Odyssey

Nice greenlander

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly had to remind myself what one of those looked like.

If we can get a pattern like this, the CONUS would turn into a bowling alley in mid October w/ a parade bowling ball cut-offs plowing underneath the retrograding Greenland block. I'd be all for it, just bring it to me again in January is all I'm asking.

???

1601581029021.png

Honestly had to remind myself what one of those looked like.

If we can get a pattern like this, the CONUS would turn into a bowling alley in mid October w/ a parade bowling ball cut-offs plowing underneath the retrograding Greenland block. I'd be all for it, just bring it to me again in January is all I'm asking.

???

View attachment 49620
Definitely an interesting pattern. I wonder if those troughs would have a tendency to dig south into the four corners region and then eject east or just move straight west to east. Definitely will be interesting to see how models trend the next couple of days ?

Definitely an interesting pattern. I wonder if those troughs would have a tendency to dig south into the four corners region and then eject east or just move straight west to east. Definitely will be interesting to see how models trend the next couple of days ?

In you and @BufordWX dreams, no severe for y’all, and more continued disappointment for the plains

In you and @BufordWX dreams, no severe for y’all, and more continued disappointment for the plains
I had my excitement with those storms a few weeks ago. I have been far from disappointed so far. It’s not hard to beat North GA weather anyways.

What will be disappointing is when there is a big severe weather event here during the time I come back to Georgia for a few days during the second week of October. You can book it happening now because of that.

Don’t shoot me, but if strong hurricane hits, goes inland, you can kiss the first half of winter goodbye! And torch late Fall.

Look at that dew point baby:

3a3562d002f33d3f3ba1bddcb87b0d9c.jpg

Don’t shoot me, but if strong hurricane hits, goes inland, you can kiss the first half of winter goodbye! And torch late Fall.
You do remember that early December 2018 storm right??. That happened 2 months after a category 5 hurricane hit the Florida panhandle and for a number of folks that was the only snow for the winter

Is nobody going to care and check in on this guy???

We never got an answer as to why. And now I guess we'll never know. :(

Back