• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October '22

The 234 hour time frame is the one to watch. Two runs in a row with a gulf low coming across with a nice artic front. Could be a dream world for your area.
It’ll be gone here in an hour or so! But there’s been a signal for a storm of some sort the last week of the month, and I’ll take either rain or snow, it’s very droughty here! ?

Not bad.
229a25e8c7d00636b46ef00938b29a5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fall is more like 65/40, 49 as a high is January
Yes, today is about average for me in early February or early December. But, I consider this to be typical "fall" weather as my average winter temps are not cold enough to be considered "winter". I probably see about 3 to 7 days of real "winter" days in my neck of the woods.

Winter threshold for me: low < 25 afternoon high < 40. So, a low of 32 and high of 52 is "fall" weather. So is a low of 26 and and an afternoon high of 41 but if that high is at midnight and it never goes above 40 during the rest of the day...welcome to winter!

Back