• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October 2023 Thread

I’m gonna hold on to that like it’s gold. I need to plant my clover, but no way until I know it’s gonna rain. Gonna be on the tractor late tomorrow if that holds.
My clover greened up with dew alone. I was amazed.

What’s up weather friends! How was everybody’s sumner? Here in White House it was pretty nice and basically right at average most months. I Love this time of year as it’s my favorite when we head into fall and start checking the weather models. Hopefully some people who haven’t scored snow in a while will get theirs this winter. The start of winter in the Southeast is like a new baseball season for a bad team. Everybody feels they have a chance even though deep down they know it’s a long shot and probably gonna be another bad year?

What’s up weather friends! How was everybody’s sumner? Here in White House it was pretty nice and basically right at average most months. I Love this time of year as it’s my favorite when we head into fall and start checking the weather models. Hopefully some people who haven’t scored snow in a while will get theirs this winter. The start of winter in the Southeast is like a new baseball season for a bad team. Everybody feels they have a chance even though deep down they know it’s a long shot and probably gonna be another bad year?
Even people in Florida feel like they have a chance this time of year lol.

right on the border of light sprinkles and heavy rain. South GA gets most of it. North GA and upstate SC need it the most.
MiTLRRn.gif

I have a feeling there’s going to be a NW trend in the last 36 hours… this has the makings of a system that could be much more amped up than what’s showing now
Hopefully so because the models are very dry for us after this and the GFS goes out almost to November now. If this misses us there is a great chance for many of us to get little to no rain for the entire month.

Back