• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October 2023 Thread

Are you staying at the Pisgah Inn?

70 for a high after 48 this morning. Currently 64 and dropping.
Yes we are. Wind is HOWLING up here. It is downright frigid outside. It’s whistling outside the room door. Crazy sustained winds. Sounds like a blizzard

Already seeing talk here that next weekends front may be more significant than this one ?

I mean yeah we have some low 80s this week for a couple days but it's pretty crazy how we flipped otherwise ?

Last edited:
Already seeing talk here that next weekends front may be more significant than this one ?

I mean yeah we have some low 80s this week for a couple days but it's pretty crazy how we flipped otherwise ?
Not looking as cool as this one was for now ….super long range has november to December still above average for temps

Was in Hendersonville this weekend. Hiked a little Sat and it was beautiful weather. Was a bit surprised at the lack of color, even at elevation. Granted, I did not get over to the mile high locations, but even the drive back on I26 had very little color. Only 46 in Hendersonville this AM so they busted high by a good bit.

Side note. If you like hitting breweries, the Southern Growl down in Greer was really good!

I was working just up from Blairsville Friday at decent elevation. There is some spotty color but seemed to be in certain locations. Shouldn’t be long now with these cool nights.

Back