• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

Hopefully, we'll continue to evolve in this direction. Oh, and if you would have taken a screenshot of that image and posted that (instead of the good one), complete with other partial images and half-cut off ads, Tarheel wouldn't have given you the hotdog.
I'm getting pumped for the increasing probability of an early start to winter. It would be nice to score some impactful events in late November and December during the Christmas season.

I don't but into this whole, it's too early stuff. I'll take my chances with the here and now and not miss hoping a stratospheric warming event in January might bring the goods in February and all the posts of past big March snowstorms that melted away the minute the sun peaked out.

I'm getting pumped for the increasing probability of an early start to winter. It would be nice to score some impactful events in late November and December during the Christmas season.

I don't but into this whole, it's too early stuff. I'll take my chances with the here and now and not miss hoping a stratospheric warming event in January might bring the goods in February and all the posts of past big March snowstorms that melted away the minute the sun peaked out.
100%

Very La Niña like pattern for the duration of the 12z GFS. Which makes sense

Back