• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

Interesting it took a whole year it seems to actually get a drought that could be problematic if conditions continued.. rain today will be nice but not enough .. now the coastal will certainly be a nice gulp for Eastern portions of this area and certainly could help them.. Charlotte could be the new hot spot once that’s over. Regardless don’t see drought being a major problem like it hasn’t been for a while but still would like to see at least one rain producer every week to keep this in check.
The Charlotte area is getting a very good soaking rain today which absolutely should help. Keep in mind with the trees now dropping leaves, they are not soaking up nearly as much water and most of the rainfall is soaking in straight to the water table.

Just got back from Newfound Gap. Had a slushy inch up there. Would post pics but it says the file is too big. Any idea how to post pics on here?
Generally when I have pictures that are too big I text them to myself save the photo that comes through in the text to my phone and upload that one, it compresses it enough to get under the file size limit

Quite the wave train on the gfs that just beats the western ridge to death.

Pulling that vortex into NW Canada late in the run going to get really cold in Ak/NW/Central Canada by the end of the run

Just got back from Newfound Gap. Had a slushy inch up there. Would post pics but it says the file is too big. Any idea how to post pics on here?
Newfound Gap off of Hwy 441 is always a great (if not best) place to catch snow. That location, if ever is a rain/snow mix, is usually snow where other areas are rain. IMHO, that is the best place for snow in NC, outside of Mt Mitchell, Beech/Sugar, and Highlands.

Generally when I have pictures that are too big I text them to myself save the photo that comes through in the text to my phone and upload that one, it compresses it enough to get under the file size limit
Screenshot off of FB, then take a screenshot of that! If that doesn’t work, screenshot of the screenshots screenshot! Then bam!FCAF4F76-D614-4AC2-835E-E69AB3CF2D1E.png

Quite the wave train on the gfs that just beats the western ridge to death.

Pulling that vortex into NW Canada late in the run going to get really cold in Ak/NW/Central Canada by the end of the run
Definitely like seeing cold building up in those areas in November. With Niña climo there should definitely be opportunities to tap that cold air for the east coast from late November on

Definitely like seeing cold building up in those areas in November. With Niña climo there should definitely be opportunities to tap that cold air for the east coast from late November on
This tpv consolidation near the pole may end up being a big player in the late part of November into December. If that can be enticed into Canada my goodnessgfs-ens_z500_mslp_nhem_34.png

Back