Pattern Novemburrr

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
The last couple weeks has basically been presenting Classic last nina type things, the pattern has been mostly warm this October and quite AN, with a dominating pacific trough which has mostly been keeping a pacific firehose over NA, but little changes in the pacific with retrogression is gonna result in this, when the cold happens in la ninas it’s typically more potent View attachment 94041but we’re already getting this look back again, it’s a La Niña actually acting like a La Niña for once View attachment 94042
It’s not bad, while the pacific trough would probably mean dominating warmth most of the time if it was to stay, if we retrograded to this from time to time in cycles then there would shots at SE snow View attachment 94043
Just like you were basically quiet about what's coming up. Sure it's gonna get warm but first it's gonna get chilly and I'm fine with that.

View attachment 94135
I was Very quiet lol, shi I was seeing snow potential at one point lol like a weenie, if we’re gonna cold rain on Thursday, at least hope I see a sleet pellet and I’ll stop bitching

New Bleakies are slightly cooler for November at ATL vs the prior run with -1.5 vs -1.0 on the prior run. The run from one week ago had -2.5, the coldest of all the runs for Nov. The first half of Dec is only 1 F AN vs the cooler 1981-2010 30 year average. I'd take that! That's near to slightly BN vs 1991-2020.