• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

The 12Z GEFS, kind of similarly to the 0Z/6Z GEFS but more pronounced, is suggesting a pattern change back to a western ridge by midmonth/after day 11 or so.

I'll also add that it is warmer in the SE vs prior runs before that. All fwiw.

Whereas both the 12Z GEFS and GEPS cooled the SE around days 12+ vs their 0Z runs thus bringing in near to BN temps, the 12Z EPS is actually warmer vs its 0Z with a more resistant SER and thus it has AN temps for November 11-16. At the end, it suggests a potential pattern change to cooler to follow within a few days fwiw.

Whereas both the 12Z GEFS and GEPS cooled the SE around days 12+ vs their 0Z runs thus bringing in near to BN temps, the 12Z EPS is actually warmer vs its 0Z with a more resistant SER and thus it has AN temps for November 11-16. At the end, it suggests a potential pattern change to cooler to follow within a few days fwiw.
Shoot the middle and it’s average conditions . We take !

Good news is no severe weather systems.

It’s cutoff sort of depiction past day 12 is some severe wx waiting to happen

Shoot the middle and it’s average conditions . We take !

I'd like average or even a little warmer than average in mid November ok as long as dewpoints were in the 50s or lower. But if we were to get back to 60s dews, I wouldn't be thrilled. Of course, in my case here near the coast, that is more likely than for most other areas of the SE. It doesn't take SE or S winds very long to bring in 60s dews even in November here.

Last edited:
Back