• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

You put a laughing emoji on a post I made saying we had a shot at our first sub 60 highs but we probably weren’t going to get them now . … don’t get so aggressive and salty . I get your angst because the crazy Canadian model began it’s usual winter antics of throwing the entire Arctic at us . Ahhh the Canadian . I also never said till after November 15. I didn’t put a date on our first freeze bro! All I said is we probably wouldn’t see one , outside of the usual spots like roxboro . You even agreed , don’t play that.
You came at me homie ? I don’t take reactions on posts seriously I don’t think you should either .. I think we will see sub 60 highs soon before November 15 and I think we see our first frost and freeze before then as well ??‍♂️ If we do I’m not going to aggressively make a post at you I just think with where the models are at it’s looking pretty likely we hit it in the first week of November. Love you Liz man

Folks in the southern Plains that prefer it colder (just to clarify, I’m not talking about snow) should really like the 12Z EPS as it is a significantly colder run there vs the 0Z. For the SE, after an initial slightly warmer run/delay in cold (it is warmer November 3-5), it also later (November 7-10) comes in significantly colder making the overall run a colder one for the south central to SE US.

Well the euro giving a little nod towards the possibility … certainly I like seeing all the models wanting to do something off the East coast .. we just need more cold air obviously for it being in early November. But gives us something to look at .. more than likely the mountains will enjoy

Back