• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

I see what y’all were saying about we don’t need the -NAO View attachment 95534

Yeah I would like this better than having a -NAO, but a crappy Pacific. In fact, the very late Dec 2017/early Jan 2018 cold spell didn't feature a -NAO at all. However had a strongly +PNA to force the cold air southeast. Jan/Feb 2014 also didn't really have a -NAO neither,but did have a +PNA/-EPO. Hopefully we can see more of this come mid and late Dec.

Yeah I would like this better than having a -NAO, but a crappy Pacific. In fact, the very late Dec 2017/early Jan 2018 cold spell didn't feature a -NAO at all. However had a strongly +PNA to force the cold air southeast. Jan/Feb 2014 also didn't really have a -NAO neither,but did have a +PNA/-EPO. Hopefully we can see more of this come mid and late Dec.

2013-14 winter was incredible. Such a strong -epo. I dont give a rats a** where the boundary sets up if we get that

Gonna look like a complete dumbass when models flip colder early December, been noticing this nov has had a super persistent with a +EPO but a +PNA, not gonna exactly get the coldest air with that combo but it can work in the winter View attachment 95538
Hey man if it’s flipped on happy hour it could easily flip back 00z

Still pulling for a tick NW and a Thanksgiving miracle......8452EE1A-CB68-468C-BF0A-7E386D899E45.png

Back