• Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Pattern November Nuances

Yeah it looks good for AL and a few flurries for GA af best this run. Icy in NC and mentioned. Totally different look than previously and the other models too. Funny how fast the euro dumped a major arctic invasion.
That’s what we need is to get the arctic front through, then have a wave develop on the tail end! Think the cold Tue/Wed, would be cold enough for wintry for some SE folks

Gfs long range been very consistent. On a big time storm system turkey week ... affraid it’s going be the kind no one wants on this board lol... don’t shoot me. I’m just posting what long range showing at the moment ... been very consistent with it also

pcbjr

Supporter
Looks like after this weeks cold blast, we go zonal, the maybe west coast trough!? Our above normal December looks to be incoming, so we’re going right along as planned!
See what bad mojo does ... think positive and it'll all change ... maybe even for the better ... :oops:

sfc_count_sup814_temp.gif
... though this AM was something for most here to revel in ... ;)

curtmp.png

Looks like after this weeks cold blast, we go zonal, the maybe west coast trough!? Our above normal December looks to be incoming, so we’re going right along as planned!
First half of December may go above norm or normal, but second half, which counts alot may be cold

Storm5

Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
A west coast trough in mid November means nothing for the month of December

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk