• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is going to get warm late November and early December.
fc49f069e18a1ae7f44d749c01fdb076.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Long range GFS operational run? Okay lol

That's the GEFS...

Might still be wrong too.
You're right, just looked at the time and assumed GFS instead of looking. But regardless that has also been warmer in the long range only to moderate the closer we get to verification. GFS has specifically been running 4-5 degrees too warm here this week with highs. Haven't gotten above 50 yet when it was showing highs in the lower 50's here.

Last edited:
47.1" of snow in Hamburg according to a poster on the other board, and looks like the heaviest returns are right over Hamburg rn.

I bet they get about 6ft by the time this is over.

47.1" of snow in Hamburg according to a poster on the other board, and looks like the heaviest returns are right over Hamburg rn.

I bet they get about 6ft by the time this is over.
Yeah looks like that death band set up about 50 miles south of forecast. NWS been dropping Buffalo totals all day.

Yesterday’s low here was 21 degrees. The high was 39 but this morning’s low was only a measly 24 degrees. ? Forecasted low for tonight and tomorrow is 20 and 18 degrees so may not have seen the coldest lows yet from this recent cold snap. Ive been glued to YouTube watching the incredible footage from wintery Buffalo NY!

25 IMBY this morning, was BEAUTIFUL out there! And, man, I'd love just a fraction of what they're getting up there in NY. Here's to hoping we get to see a couple of nice snows this year! ☃️
B rad panobitch says above normal snowfall from GSP to CLT this winter on his outlook just released, but y’all make fun of my screenshots, so you’ll have to find it yourselves!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back