• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is going to get warm late November and early December.
fc49f069e18a1ae7f44d749c01fdb076.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is going to get warm late November and early December.
fc49f069e18a1ae7f44d749c01fdb076.jpg

If you like the cold, enjoy what is happening now. I wouldn't trust any model past 7 days no matter what it shows.
I bottomed out at 22.8 and it's quite frosty outside. Impressive cold for this time of year.

If you like the cold, enjoy what is happening now. I wouldn't trust any model past 7 days no matter what it shows.
I bottomed out at 22.8 and it's quite frosty outside. Impressive cold for this time of year.

Eps also shows this

Eps also shows this

The EPS, like the GEFS, has been very persistent in maintaining that SE Canada vortex. That is going to set up some bouts of CAD that globals aren’t going to pick up this far out. Will there be some mild days? Of course, but I think those of us east of the Apps are gonna have cool drizzly days during the warm up as well

24.4 for the low. Bugs gone! Tons of frost and feels great outside. Very nice mid-November weather.
Lol until it warms up and they magically reappear.... freezing temps ridding the landscape of bugs belongs in the conspiracy thread

If tonight's predicted low for my area verifies, it will only be 5 degrees off my lowest low for last winter, and that was late Jan. I think this winter will kick last winters butt...easily. If not, then woe betide ....the spit is hitting the fan.
3.8 off last year's low, and two months ten days ahead. Oh, yeah, some winter butt kicking is going to take place, lol. Might even get into the teens this winter. There, I said it, that's my call...teens ahead this winter. What used to be a given, is now a semi gutsy call....so sad.

+Morning all, Back for another fun season. I hope all is well with everyone? I am lQQking forward to hopefully a better than average season. Was 26 degrees in my back yard according to my Davis weather station. Good luck to all the people who hang a plow on their truck!
Inclement Weather Contractor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back