• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a 65 inch report at 10pm last night. No doubt someone could eclipse 72 inch mark before all is said and done. Saw one youtube video of a chaser in chest deep snow.
Theres an official 77” total now!!??
@ Orchard Park , NY. Per TWC

Last edited:
Whats happening in Buffalo is nuts! They are getting some 2/3rd of their annual snowfall in one storm! Wow! That would be the equivalent of us getting a 3 inch snowstorm! I can not imagine getting 75% of my annual snowfall avg in one snow. Crazy stuff. `
Most people in the south get 75% of their yearly snowfall in one event. GSP is line 5” a year, so one snow will do her

1e76efd920bb6adb21071056bf743edd.jpg

Ragin -PNA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheesh it’s only November and it’s already begun lol ^
Anyways still like week 1-2 for December of a change, do think we’ll have to contend with a +EPO as the pacific jet May overextend sending the okhotsk low all the way to Alaska and it merges with some sort of TPV. But once it starts to retrograde any bit out of Alaska directly over the Aleutian Islands, it’ll be pretty easy to get a +PNA. Might see a shallow western ridge/+EPO zonal sort of look at first as the pacific jet goes into overdrive

Notre dame game is pretty aweosme right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hyperactive pac jet + -NAO and shallow western ridge = trapped pacific polar energy. To much pacific jet. Until we get a -EPO with a retreating AK vortex (should happen as MJO propagates forward and starts to weaken but don’t think that happens till 2nd week of December) this is a marginal marginal look. 48984FD1-CC43-4E65-A3AB-49677F81DBD9.pngEF913A1F-7A75-4172-A577-71F914E4EA19.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back