• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
???

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_42.png
GFS is always consistent, usually consistently wrong but consistent none the less.....

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_37.png

Finally getting some rain today will be a sight for sore eyes.. hoping we can be along a boundary of training showers to help get us to maybe an inch of rain? Here’s to hoping!

12z Euro has that covered. It’s been further west with the heaviest rain than then the GFS the last few runs. Would be a tough break if this happens.View attachment 123326

12z Euro just sped up the weekend system significantly. Now shows hardly any rain in and around OKC as the heaviest rain misses us to the east. LolB2F25D31-4B76-4096-8AD3-116759467846.png

12z Euro just sped up the weekend system significantly. Now shows hardly any rain in and around OKC as the heaviest rain misses us to the east. LolView attachment 123341

That would fit the pattern of late unfortunately. Honestly I'm not even overly convinced here I could see it all being from a line or something for a few hours like last Monday

The 18z ICON now has the front crossing the Mississippi River by Friday night. At this point I wouldn’t even be surprised to see that actually happen. 18z GFS is still further west, but I’m getting a feeling that this is gonna have further eastward shifts. Lol28F39BF6-BECC-4001-89F6-41D6B036DDD5.pngA5243B37-F02F-4193-B142-8B8EC9C9A5BE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back