• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Nov 30-Dec 1 Flurries/Snow Showers

I just believe that at some point there’s gotta be a legit snowstorm again in SC. It can’t just never happen again right? Does anyone think anywhere in SC will ever see a foot of snow from one storm ever again?
It happened in 2018. It was very localized though. Inman was one location that got a foot. Sadly the best place in SC to see a widespread foot plus is the coastal plain. They're in a better position for a juiced up Miller A even though it only seems to happen once a decade. We just suck in the upstate. We don't get perfect track Miller A's. They cut or either they're too far east. All we ever get here is slop CAD storms that change to sleet and rain. A solid 3-6 inch storm here is about the best we can hope for.

Last edited:
Yeah bro if you tryna chase with me and @MattLabenzwx let me know, talking about chasing from day to night to get those lightning/anvil crawler shots

I’d actually like to do that. I have a complete GoPro Hero set up for doing just that. I bought it all this past summer. If you don’t mind an old man tagging along.

These streamers going into Ga/Al are interesting.

RGEM also has a small linear band of snow cutting right through the heart of the metro ATL area Monday evening.

RDPSMA_prec_ptype_036.png

Back