• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Nov 30-Dec 1 Flurries/Snow Showers

Call me pessimistic, but I just don't see that happening anywhere east of the mountains. NW flows hardly ever produce the goods here unless we already have the cold air in place. Or maybe a random clipper. But even then, we still need the cold air in place. That's one of the many negatives to living east of the apps, unfortunately. By far the most painful example was December 2017. Never want to relive that crap again!
You’re probably right, just seeing multiple models showing the possibility makes me think somebody could squeeze out some flakes. Nothing to write home about at all, but flakes are flakes lol

You’re probably right, just seeing multiple models showing the possibility makes me think somebody could squeeze out some flakes. Nothing to write home about at all, but flakes are flakes lol

Yeah, I saw the other modeling, but I just know how this plays out. We may some convection as temps try and drop, but that cold air is going to take its sweet time making its way to the Piedmont. If wanted to see some snow, I'd be going to NE TN/E TN. Other than that, I'd say this is going to miss for the majority of us. I wouldn't even be surprised to see the ATL area get "NAM'd." Maybe an isolated flurry. This system just isn't ours. Maybe next weekend, but even that looks bleak now. 2020, what a fun year... huh? ?

Back