Wintry Nov 30-Dec 1 Flurries/Snow Showers

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Tons of cold air on pretty much the entire gfs run

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

167e05b8892e3eae51bac7131a2fb89d.jpg

I like this look from fantasy land

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I’m back. 2 things folks. 1) Everything is looking good with the cold we are gonna really punch into the ground temperatures even east of the mtns. Bonus is added snow pack in Tennessee and North Carolina mountains (automatic letter grade up when your able to ski from thanksgiving to Christmas). 2) Been reading and it’s easy to spot a troll like Logan. He wants reaction despite him insisting he’s a novice at the weather. That’s all for now.

Ok I’m back. 2 things folks. 1) Everything is looking good with the cold we are gonna really punch into the ground temperatures even east of the mtns. Bonus is added snow pack in Tennessee and North Carolina mountains (automatic letter grade up when your able to ski from thanksgiving to Christmas). 2) Been reading and it’s easy to spot a troll like Logan. He wants reaction despite him insisting he’s a novice at the weather. That’s all for now.

Ignore is a nice feature.

Birdman, will you post a selfie to let us know what you look like?

All depends where you live. If youre in the east Tennessee or NC mtns you’re going to get several inches of snow from about two days of NW flow snow.

yeah really not sure what to expect over here really. Globals have a nice mean of around 3-4” for me and Morristown NWS throwing around “significant NW flow snow event” has me intrigued.

And usually globals struggle with NW flow amounts besides short range models.

I’m just kind of hanging out until we get into the NAM range.

Reactions: Jimmy Hypocracy
yeah really not sure what to expect over here really. Globals have a nice mean of around 3-4” for me and Morristown NWS throwing around “significant NW flow snow event” has me intrigued.

And usually globals struggle with NW flow amounts besides short range models.

I’m just kind of hanging out until we get into the NAM range
I think you’re sitting in a nice spot, I’m just over from you on the other side of Iron Mountain. The latest NAM run was starting to show the beginning of the flow event. Need a few more runs to really get it into range.

Reactions: Myfrotho704_
I think you’re sitting in a nice spot, I’m just over from you on the other side of Iron Mountain. The latest NAM run was starting to show the beginning of the flow event. Need a few more runs to really get it into range.

We are mostly in the same boat then. Unicoi county typically does well in NW events. Although temperature becomes an issue down where I am. Need plenty of cold. Which in this case we have. Just waiting for high res models.

12km NaM looks great. TONS of moisture with temps in the lower 20s