• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Nov 30-Dec 1 Flurries/Snow Showers

We are mostly in the same boat then. Unicoi county typically does well in NW events. Although temperature becomes an issue down where I am. Need plenty of cold. Which in this case we have. Just waiting for high res models.

12km NaM looks great. TONS of moisture with temps in the lower 20s
Yes for sure. Rates are going to be high as cold as the surface and upper level temps are.

Ok I’m back. 2 things folks. 1) Everything is looking good with the cold we are gonna really punch into the ground temperatures even east of the mtns. Bonus is added snow pack in Tennessee and North Carolina mountains (automatic letter grade up when your able to ski from thanksgiving to Christmas). 2) Been reading and it’s easy to spot a troll like Logan. He wants reaction despite him insisting he’s a novice at the weather. That’s all for now.
Come back and try again tomorrow, if that doesn't work...... bye bye birdie

Man, all I want is to connect that wave over Europe with the one on the EC. I wish it wasn’t too much to ask.
????? NO, that would be a raging +NAO if that happened. We would be toast. Keep those positive heights over Greenland, the lower heights in the 50/50 zone and then we will be golden.

Somehow, system 1 flizzard is trying to come back again, more members picking up on it, still not much 47791B4D-51E7-48FF-A3BF-382299DD7F0B.pngED664A5E-6990-4089-A9DF-7A6A915CD366.png

Back